Which Interlude pack is the best

heopas

Which Interlude pack is the best ?  

73 members have voted

1. 1. Which Interlude pack is the best ?

• L2j Dot
    • L2j Archid

Question

L2 Dot forever.. Try it you won't regret :) Anyway archid sux .. why? Because they closed it was a really good pack but l2dot is more optimized and more custom settings.. If you wanna make PvP i recommend l2dot and if you wanna make low rate server use archid..

Stefoulis & kidzor are friends but i'd say Archid. Because L2Dot has many stuff that's not needed and also some bugs created by the devs while developing the pack.. For example on dot Confusion is working on players too! Lol! That's a mob only skill :S

Many other settings, like Oly Restricted Item, 1 person in oly with same ip are not working at all. Dunno why the exist. What i'm saying is that they put things without even testing.. I hope archid won't do the same mistake.

Voted for l2jarchid. More organised team with good developers and things that really work. Anyway l2jdot is a good team too but I prefer Archid.