I sell adena for money too! server e-global

Ok first of all i sell adenas for real money.

How do you know that i will give you adenas ?

you will log in the l2 server e-global i will show you the adenas you want to buy i will give you my mobile phone even my houses phone to communicate. if someone want to flame me or something else please be sure for what you say all things are 100 % safe. you login see the adenas put money in bank i give you adenas and thats all. I will not reply to any further post only in pms .

thank you !

Guest MaxBastards

lol....dont take it why u dont give first the adenas?eh?idiot dont try to thief members from this site....

man you call me thief no i am not i can prove it to you. log in l2 e-global server and you will see . and i know something else i can sell cause i have . you dont have you dont sell and just flame. so your mother is idiot cause make a stupid son. and if i give the adenas first thats it no one will put money in bank.

Guest MaxBastards

1rst im not idiot i have see guys and guys on this site who want hack...ok?2nd i dont speak for ur family only for u 3rd the 99% its u will take the euro and u will say bb 4rth den trome koutoxotro 5th aei sto DIAOLO

the good exchange is to meet u on real life and u give to him

p.s sell writing with double l

i can meet in real life too so i accept pms and i am not crazy to give my homes phone and then take the money ... only someone like you who want to thief but cant may do that. so you aei sto dialo so simple.

sorry for you family but calling someone thief is big thing you know especialy if you dont have proofs. and furthermore here is marketplace so for members who want to sell something you dont want buy/sell so plz don speak.

• 3 weeks later...