Look What is happening to leechers! By XxRxX

Frank

good job dude!^^

btw isn't this supposed to be illegal or sth?

Downloading warez is illegal, building / modifying an L2j server is illegal , botting and using 3rd party tools is illegal.

We wouldn't be here if we cared about being legal or not, actually. ^^'

I dont get one thing though... why they try to make their own forums, while they can help this forum grow, and succeed with their own way?.. :)

Oh W8...I saw the site on the pm of a msn contact...Let Me Guess...The Staff Was Aparted From:

DarkTerror:(Our Beloved And Banned Uploader)

`Mace^:

(He Used To Make Sites Like This And He Usually Is The Admin,He Lost A LifeTime Platinum Acc)

Loykoy:(He Used To Be A Mod And He Was Always Copying And Pasting Shares From Here)

Right?

say some gj to noble too :P i was the commander in chief loool memberlist,mails,d-grade of admins were noble ideas

Haha true true! Mate, did you have a screenshot or smth?

say some gj to noble too :P i was the commander in chief loool memberlist,mails,d-grade of admins were noble ideas

gj noble & XxRxX AGAIN :P

axaxaxa!! Nice job XxRxX....You -beep-ed them up ^^

MaxCheaters FTW!!!!!!

+1

I will go now to flood there site until it go down.....  muhahahahahahahahahahhhahahahahahha!!!!