Look What is happening to leechers! By XxRxX

Frank

hey hey hey...... fdLP if i tell you who is that guy you will totally get mad!!!! the answer is: Stealth!!!! Stealth=your "trusted guy" Gold Member he stole all my posts... and added me from Devs-spot in order to get my "help" for develop his server's skills.

Wow... you mean he used to be in Devs-Spot Staff.

He was removed by Mental, like many other guys.

P.S : He has nothing to do with Stealth from MxC. Just stole his name, nothing more.

Wow... you mean he used to be in Devs-Spot Staff.

He was removed by Mental, like many other guys.

P.S : He has nothing to do with Stealth from MxC. Just stole his name, nothing more.

Then nice because i checked many of his last actions on his internet.... i will be watching it for months... So if you Stealth are the same guy i will understand it and post right away to a staff over here...//I am off som1 lock this topic or delete it i am boring of this bull-Beep-s.

P.S People like Stealth from devs must be banned ip from your forum themental (MY OPINION!)

Would you cut the shit? I said it wasn't me you freaking noob. I have like 100000 people who can confirm it.

BTW I don't need help to make a lineage 2 server I can even write java myself so i wouldn't need freaking help for skills.

28sbhb5.png

Would you cut the shit? I said it wasn't me you freaking noob. I have like 100000 people who can confirm it.

BTW I don't need help to make a lineage 2 server I can even write java myself so i wouldn't need freaking help for skills.

I said i am off if u are not him then i am sorry.but you see i got my reaon too for blaming you.I stop!! It's better for you to stop too.

Thanks And sorry if you are NOT HIM!

Here's your proof , i have also heared from msn that some other guy was pretending to be me in globalcheaters.

Its in greek , someone can translate it for you.

Here's your proof , i have also heared from msn that some other guy was pretending to be me in globalcheaters.

Its in greek , someone can translate it for you.

I go in greek school so i know some greek.In addition i can use the google translator ^^ :D

Why you begin a war? What's the problem with you? Stealth is not a leecher, when I logged on the database I got all the e-mails and IPs from the Admins and Gl.mods, Stealth has nothing to do with that. We know who are the leechers and we banned them. Now give an end to this shit.

i mean hacking and gaining admin rights then destroying everything..

anywayz! ;P

lol he didnt hack , the admin whoever did him admin and he removed the others from their position and changed the database settings(where the forum will listen) , aint a hack nor its not allowed