Signature

Roflmao, i died from laugh

"you need a  lot of experience for tihs meng"

I bet thats 3 minutes work , i bet its fcking easy... for you to be doing this after 3 years of photoshoping you must be a failiure [no offense] but i have a friend which worked with photoshop bout 1 year and he can do amazing things while you are ps[ing] from 3 years and yet you think that this kind of signature requires so mach knowledge.. right... aham...right... Im here to laugh a lil bit of the drama and warn you both, stop flaming each other .

I bet thats 3 minutes work , i bet its fcking easy... for you to be doing this after 3 years of photoshoping you must be a failiure [no offense] but i have a friend which worked with photoshop bout 1 year and he can do amazing things while you are ps[ing] from 3 years and yet you think that this kind of signature requires so mach knowledge.. right... aham...right... Im here to laugh a lil bit of the drama and warn you both, stop flaming each other .

HeHe i didn't say u need 3 yrs of experience but u need some and u said ur friend know to make amazig things huh ? can u show some of he's work ?What i am doing requires more patience than expereince like Blane said :D but if u make this kinda things for a long time u will make them much faster and if u buy some plugins it will be better ...ohh and ofc i can do some other things Much better but for that i would request Money but b'cuz this is very very easy (u just need to click 2times) i make them for free

PS:Stop requesting avatars ...I will open another topic where u can request them but not now maybe after a week

@virusa I will make u just 1 sig so choose which one u want ...

@DarkSky here is ur signature :)

2ms52pt.gif

It's patience, that's all.I could make a guide about this if it's soooo adorable.

DreaM, chill out boy what is wrong these days you're getting angry or what? :P

-Blane

Lol, only thing that takes time for this kind of signatures is to make new layers, move them for 1 pixel and then make it animated.

Yeah guys, chill, this kind of sig is too easy.

Lol, only thing that takes time for this kind of signatures is to make new layers, move them for 1 pixel and then make it animated.

Yeah guys, chill, this kind of sig is too easy.

O.o u are talking like a pro . OK Mr.Pro can u make me 1 sig like the one i got plx i am noob and don't know how to make them i see that u got a reallllly cool signature is freaking hard to make it yeah ...no words so how long will take for u to make me a sig ?

here is my request

Title ManiakMike

SubTitle: I am A noob

colors:Make me a surprise

Thanks in advance !

O.o u are talking like a pro . OK Mr.Pro can u make me 1 sig like the one i got plx i am noob and don't know how to make them i see that u got a reallllly cool signature is freaking hard to make it yeah ...no words so how long will take for u to make me a sig ?

here is my request

Title ManiakMike

SubTitle: I am A noob

colors:Make me a surprise

Thanks in advance !

Here you go:

maniakmike.gif

Ow, if you wanna know, I didn't used any plugin for this, I can show you a screenshot of my PS.

yeah but that took u some time xD

from 01:26:49 PM  to 01:47:47 PM

look at the grid/line/brush (how ever u want to call it)in the left upper corner it move's so smothy (not)

How ever u are funny ^_^

yeah but that took u some time xD

from 01:26:49 PM  to 01:47:47 PM

look at the grid/line/brush (how ever u want to call it)in the left upper corner it move's so smothy (not)

How ever u are funny ^_^

It took me 15minutes, you know I CAN'T INSTANDLY SEE YOUR POSTS.

Ow, it was also my first try on this kind of animated art.

It took me 15minutes, you know I CAN'T INSTANDLY SEE YOUR POSTS.

Ow, it was also my first try on this kind of animated art.

Then for your first try was more than good :D how ever this is basic animation u just move a thing from point A to point B