[Video] Signature Tutorial by me :)

Blane

Killer better is the first the picture to move will be butter but this one isnt better name flashing than picture if u want moving pic made a man with gun to shot and make animated bullets :D

Just I love you Blane!

I made one signature with your Imba guide! Look my signature and tell me your opinion!

2cqogp4.png

@Edit,

I made one more sig! I think this is better than first!

2njwpjr.png

Please guys tell me your opinions! Especially you Blane! ;)

Just I love you Blane!

I made one signature with your Imba guide! Look my signature and tell me your opinion!

2cqogp4.png

@Edit,

2njwpjr.png

Yeap the one with naruto is nice :D Like ur style u are pretty creative good job !

Yeap the one with naruto is nice :D Like ur style u are pretty creative good job !

I like both! Good job!

Blane can you upload the video again plz??? When i downloaded it its shows me an avi file but when i open it i hear only the sound..No video :S

I like both! Good job!

Blane can you upload the video again plz??? When i downloaded it its shows me an avi file but when i open it i hear only the sound..No video :S

maybe b'cuz u don't have codecs or some drivers installed ? >.>

maybe b'cuz u don't have codecs or some drivers installed ? >.>

I have all the codecs intalled correctly also i tried play it with: wmp,wmpclassic,gom player and vlc players and still nothing..

CAN ANYONE SHARE IT TO ME?? I HEARD THAT VIDEO ROCKS! AND IM NOOB TO PHOTOSHOP :P

Just I love you Blane!

2cqogp4.png

@Edit,

2njwpjr.png

Morian Very Good Job Nice mate

Ok i made one...I don't like it at and i didn't have the same renders only the main :D

2lu3s4g.gif

PS: I didn't understand the last one with the borders :(

well..i just downloaded the video but i cannot see the video with any video program i have on my pc all programs tell me that the video is destoyed!! can someone explain why or tell me how to watch the video?? i want to see this