The best free webhosting service

Stealth

The Best Free Webhosting - 000webhost

head.jpg

Information:

10ntath.png

View All Features

signup2.gif

I think this has been reposted but from the time it was posted many things have changed in that service.

Anyway its the best website after freehostia that you can use for your server.

It is a good site to host a furoum like http://www.world-of-l2.com/forum/index.php?PHPSESSID=7a0gbbas6edips8s700no7ahk7;www this?? Because I am develop in a server and we search about a forum.... for bugs reports, anoouncement etc..... like elixirs...

All these websites do seem great and stuff, but one thing they ALWAYS forget to mention is AVAILABILITY of the network they are hosted on. Let's take 000webhost for example. Each and every of their servers is being used by hundreds if not thousands of users at the same time. When I first hosted my website there it was offline more than it was online. Constant "server has gone away", 500 internal server error, "server is rebooting" (even though it wasn't) and/or hideous loading times.

Always, ALWAYS do your homework and try to find out how occupied the "free" webhosting is. It doesn't matter a darn thing if their connection is 100mbit (000webhost has 10mbit actually) while it's being used by 1000+ users.

Just my 2 cents..

• 3 months later...

i didnt know this webhosting company also

i saw the features and i like them,if i will need one

forum then i will take a better look.. Thx!

I thought the best free webhosting compay was freehostia.Anyway i haven't tried this one but i have heard people saying that they are really like 000webhost.

For me this webhost is suX ;> much better photobucket.com

ye but this isnt just for photos rofl ^^

anyway.. there are many, hard to say which is best.. my advise is.. get your own hardware and a dedicated connection.. =P

ye but this isnt just for photos rofl ^^

anyway.. there are many, hard to say which is best.. my advise is.. get your own hardware and a dedicated connection.. =P

I agree with you.Free webhosting is good not for starting your live forum-site but to learn how to use them properly.