Show Us your Face --> Maxbastards.gr Family Members :D

eKoIce

LoL i thought Trinity was a man...cause of the male-female ratio!!!well i admit that if that woman is trully Trinity then she is very beautiful lady  8) 8)

well about me my photo comes tomorrow(i ll edit this post so i wont be spamming 8) )

Muhahahahahahah...I was Right !!

She Is Trinity !!!

Btw, Trinity you are a Very Nice Girl xD ;D

i play with my girlfriend on official she has a sps 78 lvl and she is trying to do the quest for subclass.she has another 4 friends (fem) who are playing la2 official.trinity is the only girl here so be gendle very soz for my eng

Well Guys, We are a Big Family, so I want To start this Topic And to ask to EveryOne to post Here a Personal Photo (Recent Plz) with a Short Description...Like My.

You can upload Your Photos to this Free Hoster : http://www.imageshack.us/

(Don't Post Photos More Bigger Than 640x480 plz use the Option for Resize Your Immage). For Don't get troubles Copy and paste The First Link you see Under Your Photo (Hotlink for forums 1) ;D

I Think this is the Better Mode To Know Who we are --> Show To every one Our True Faces (Not only Avatars) ;D

LETS START !!!!!

This is Me :

meiy6.jpg

Im Italian, I live In Florence

Im almost 22 Years Old and I study Jewellry Design at the Florence University (Im at the Last year, the 3rd) ;D

My Hobbies : Lineage2 (of course ;D), Girls, Rugby, Soccer (FootBall) and Computer Design (Jewellery, cars,etc,etc)

My contacts :

MSN:  alfred_rushani@hotmail.it

YIM: alfredrushani@yahoo.com

Email: alfredrushani@gmail.com

I hope You post here Very In a Big Number...I Think everyone wanna Know The Maxbastards Family ;D

lol nice im italian too xDDDDD....when i found a photo i will post! ghghgh^^

:-[

ty :$

17 years ago since I came to life =x

And I don't think I am the only girl on this forum, I think I saw someone else who might be a girl too.

I thought MewMew was a girl too  :D

And so I don't go offtopic....  ::)

webcamshit2.jpg

well its about time i show my face in MxB community!!!

well here i am http://img87.imageshack.us/my.php?image=go2sk7.jpg

need to be shaved that day

yeap thats MrNobLe shaved and with formal wears going to his cousin who was a bride 4days ago!!!!well it is not the best picture i have(sharp gx25 camera is not the best and not that recommended for pro pictures so i believe that it might be good despite the resolution :P  :o :o 8) 8) ) so this is me again

http://img224.imageshack.us/my.php?image=picture4dm0.jpg

how can i put pictures the way you put them without need to enter imageshack and inforum give links all the time?ok soz i am offtopic but it gets on my nerves the way i do it!!!

NS:well this is sharpgx25 camera and got little edit so...