[Gracia CT2.3 L2J] Massive War, a new unique server

Nik

Firstly, Thank you all of you for such wonderful comments, it's so nice to see so many of you interested in us!

Secondly, if you haven't signed up on our forums please do so :) We will be choosing beta testers based on who is signed up there and you might just be a lucky one picked! Our beta dates have changed as well Disturbing is moving some forward! So it's closer than it seems!

Thirdly, If you have any questions don't be afraid to ask us on our forums ( http://massivewar.com/forums/index.php ) we try to answer new questions that pop up daily and even now we're looking for input from all of you on what you'd like to see.

As for some of you concerned about faction servers, let me assure you this will be like no faction server you have ever seen. It is 3 faction based Nobles vs Barbarians vs Dwarfs (NPC) (you may choose to side with the NPC's as well) We've split the world into well 3 parts. The air is the neutral zone and main town where all factions co-exist. The ground and land of Aden is all capturable, every town and castle. Underground is the faction wars and where all the events happen.

We also have leveling zones for those who do not wish to pvp, so don't worry :) you don't have to pvp to level up.

Again, thank you all for already being so interested, we are very excited about this project and we hope you are too.

Ms.Momo - Head GM on Massive War

Heh i can't wait to the opening:) All my friends wanna play here - we will make a clan around 30 ppl will join with me ^^ So i can't wait my friends neither :) Open it up .. Btw nice core edits :) I hope for a good stable server which won't fail at the 2nd day like some noobish servers does.

this server isnt mine... im just advertising it...

I have the strange feeling that there will be many bulgarians like GvE

i think that too... i dont like servers with too many bulgarians :/