(WTS)(L2)(GvE) Accounts with fully equipped characters

I am selling legit accounts with chars fully geared out on the 2.0 servers.  Right now, I have nearly all classes with full sets of A grade earned legitly.  These characters cannot be traced back to you even if Irythros sees this post.

If you wish to have a certain class with certain weapons I can do that too.  All items will be TRADEABLE (Not exchanged) so if you wish to use a different character later on you can exchange the items.  This is for both 2.0 servers.

If you do decide to buy, this is how it will go down.  We will both be on msn, aim, irc or here on the forum.  You (The buyer) will send the payment and ill verify.  Once verified, I will pm you the account info.  If any attempt is made to recall payment, I can guarantee you will be banned.  The ONLY payment method will be via paypal.  No exceptions.

If you have any questions, please PM me!  Do not post, we dont want Iry banning us now do we?

Prices are also negotiable.  A fully equipped +18 A grade character will cost roughly $50 , but depends on the set and wep wanted.