[SHARE]Ip changer

Wanted

Before some days my IP on a l2 server had been banned for "Illegal actions" and i couldn't log in from my house!!

Then i found this:~~~~>http://www.soft32.com/download_195827.html

It is an Ip changer!! I think that it is very useful, if you are trying something like me!!!

Before some days my IP on a l2 server had been banned for "Illegal actions" and i couldn't log in from my house!!

Then i found this:~~~~>http://www.soft32.com/download_195827.html

It is an Ip changer!! I think that it is very useful, if you are trying something like me!!!

You can also change the adress in your network card settings or w/e its called. Google is your friend again :)

I think these is only for Sites you know When you are serfing in the web for applications  etc i dont think that your IP changes i had a same Program like these  Hide IP Platinum 3.2 but its only for sites not for internet applications !! but i may be and wrong although my prog  worked as i told you before

• 2 weeks later...

I can't get it working, it keeps saying my files are not up to date and that I should restart my computer to continue the set-up etc.

The other files in the rar file give me runtime errors.

Restarting my modem doesn't give me an other IP. Any advices?

• 3 weeks later...