[UPDATED][SHARE] L2J Database Editor

Hey people I'm making another great tool for you all  8)

The L2J Database Editor (Maybe you know the Wargods Database Editor, I stopped working at that tool because VisualBasic is better for making applications!)

I just wanted to let you people know I'm working on a tool and now I'm doing it in the computer language: VisualBasic

My grandpa learned me a bit so I could make applications with VisualBasic (My grandpa is having 35 years experience with VisualBasic)

So what this tool must do is to edit your database easy and I have also added an flood protection against those floods...

Flood Protection:

You can load for each Editor the records in the database its from 100 records up to 100.000 records (100k)

If you want to load so much records at a time its your choice but it can make lagg for your database server

The Options screenshots:

[table]

[tr]

[td]Not connect yet to the database[/td]

[td]Connection failed[/td]

[td]Connected successfully to the database[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]l2jdbeditor1.jpg[/td]

[td]width=277 height=480http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/4746/l2jdbeditor1copy.jpg[/img][/td]

[td]width=277 height=480http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/9150/l2jdbeditor1copycopy.jpg[/img][/td]

[/tr]

[/table]

The working functions for now:

Testing your connection between the program and database

Connecting to a MYSQL database

Flood Protection

Save database settings

Added a progressbar to the options menu

You can choose from the different datapacks: L2J, L2JFree, L2JDot, L2emu

You can choose the chronicle

Send single querys to your database

Searching for a Username Account - Supports all Chronicles, Databases

Ban an Username - Supports all Chronicles, Databases

Unban an Username - Supports all Chronicles, Databases

Change Account Permissions - Supports all Chronicles, Databases

Reset Account Permissions - Supports all Chronicles, Databases

Last IP that has being logged on

Change Account Password - Supports all Chronicles, Databases

Create new armor - Database Support: L2J - Chronicle: 3 till Gracia Part 2

MD5 Encryption is supported (not salted)

Error Counter - With this you can see how many errors you are getting from the database while using the program

You can see all the database errors in one list when you are connected to the database

You can skip errors and still running the program (not recommended)

Fixed the problem that the L2J Database Editor was still running in the background

Special Updates:

Super Fast Connection between the program and database

Fixed a bug when you try to login

Highly Protected

You can now also continue with the program and an un-registered

What is so special about this program:

The User Friendly

You can use it at any computer that is having Internet

Easy To Use

The working functions

Highly Secured Coding

Happy to see you back! Looks promising and interesting.

Thanks, I will work hard on this and I will try that it will look more professional :P

would you share the source this time or not because of leachers?

I will not share the source code because of those leechers

Btw Look at first post for all information ;)

What exactly is this supposed to do? Connect to your database and do...?

Use navicat or the tool included in the mysql lawl. It's 100% virus clean, no memory leaks either and with shitloads of usefull functions.

It's ok if you wish to learn on visual basic (I'd take c++ c# over it any day of the week) I guess, but don't see a reason of learning a vb to make this tool.

What exactly is this supposed to do? Connect to your database and do...?

Use navicat or the tool included in the mysql lawl. It's 100% virus clean, no memory leaks either and with shitloads of usefull functions.

It's ok if you wish to learn on visual basic (I'd take c++ c# over it any day of the week) I guess, but don't see a reason of learning a vb to make this tool.

Thats just your choice of choosing navicat instead of a other program but don't forget that navicat is just a program to connect to a database and showing some tables to edit

My tool is based on Lineage2 and not any other databases only for Lineage2 and btw I just began working at the L2J Database Editor so soon there will be more functions

Navicat is NOT just a program. It's the best program out there to run/read queries on a mysql/mssql/oracle server.

And since l2j basically is using mysql server to store it's structure your program is pointless.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying (or flaming at that point) your program is useless. It's just that it will never reach the functionalities that navicat has.

For example. In navicat, I can open the queries section and type down this

select id,name,hp,patk,pdef,matk,mdef from npc where type like  '%grandboss%' and id between 29000 and 29030

This will show me the status of every grandboss. If I wanted to add the normal raids on the list, I could simply add a few additional words to the query.

Where as in your program, I'd have to ask you to include that query in in the first place, wait for a release and then reask for every minor chance (which takes about 10s to do in navicat) I wanted to have.

Anyway I won't respond anymore as I feel like I'm bashing you (which is totally not my point in the first place).

Good luck with your program and let me know if you need any help.

Navicat is NOT just a program. It's the best program out there to run/read queries on a mysql/mssql/oracle server.

And since l2j basically is using mysql server to store it's structure your program is pointless.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying (or flaming at that point) your program is useless. It's just that it will never reach the functionalities that navicat has.

For example. In navicat, I can open the queries section and type down this

select id,name,hp,patk,pdef,matk,mdef from npc where type like  '%grandboss%' and id between 29000 and 29030

This will show me the status of every grandboss. If I wanted to add the normal raids on the list, I could simply add a few additional words to the query.

Where as in your program, I'd have to ask you to include that query in in the first place, wait for a release and then reask for every minor chance (which takes about 10s to do in navicat) I wanted to have.

Anyway I won't respond anymore as I feel like I'm bashing you (which is totally not my point in the first place).

Good luck with your program and let me know if you need any help.

No ok it will maybe never reach the navicat functions but my program is more based at L2J Databases but I get your point

And I've made a little function to my program thats just to send querys to the database

Account Editor is almost done only the MD5 Encryption needs to be created...

The working functions for now:

Testing your connection between the program and database

Connecting to a MYSQL database

Flood Protection

Save database settings

Added a progressbar to the options menu

You can choose from the different datapacks: L2J, L2JFree, L2JDot, L2emu

You can choose the chronicle

Send single querys to your database

Searching for a Username Account

Ban an Username

Unban an Username