l2elite bugs / l2Phx ?

hi all , am searching l2phx for l2elite (c4 off) and some bugs if u can share :>

some items are there for 0 adena (1st job and 2nd job changes items)

ty

ps : when i open l2phx , and i start l2 , i can't use l2phx and my char name won't be in l2phx , is it protection or just bad l2phx version ?

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

i know the sumon pk bug where u buff the enemy with freezing skin and then your summon with 1hp hit him and he is being karma.also i had a nobles char at elite but now with the new bugs (buffing players without  pt) i changed to another server.

Bugs? Com' on...It's C4 Official...Anyway, there is only one bug with pets and PK but I don't know how it works.

That pet isn't one bug :P that pet recover your pk score for lowered, it is a simple quest, it isn't any bug or exploit

hi all , am searching l2phx for l2elite (c4 off) and some bugs if u can share :>

some items are there for 0 adena (1st job and 2nd job changes items)

ty

ps : when i open l2phx , and i start l2 , i can't use l2phx and my char name won't be in l2phx , is it protection or just bad l2phx version ?

cmon....it's l2 elite (off)....nothing works there...only this thing with pets and pk as xxrxx said.....i rly never understood that too.

it was working on es-l2 too...

this bug goes like....u have a sorceror...u do one buff he has (i dont remember it....8 months to play l2..)

...one with red icon...i cant remember it...blazing skin?or something like that...

u do it on  the other char ...most of the times necro...or to his pet....and not to his char...and he dies and drops items...

oh ...and about this with l2phx....loled ofc it's not gonna work...it's l2elite..

and that's why most of the l2off servers maybe 99,9% have anti buff shield....cuz of this bug..