Enchant Exploit using NPC's

i looked but didnt find any exploit like this so i thought i'd share it, so what you will need are:

*Enchant scrolls

*weapon you want to enchant

*soul/spirit shots

*server who will allow you to hit gm shop, lux gk, or buffers or any gm created NPC in town

*and patience

so this trick works 99.99% of the time, it has failed on me before, but its rare.

STEP 1: equip the weapon, make sure you activate ss, and start hitting one of the npc's, for me it worked best on gm shop or buffer, hit it for about 20 seconds, and it would help if u payed attention to the crits, its more of a success if u get 3 crits in a row.

STEP 2: after attacking it for 20 seconds u can either keep attackign it or just stop, but after imediatley unequip and reequip the weapon 10 times as fast as u can.

STEP 3: Right after you equip and unequip 10 times enchant the weapon imidiatley!

STEP 4: make sure you do not enchant it more then twice MAX, after first enchant the success rate goes down again.

STEP 5: DO NOT DO THIS FOR ANOTHER 30 min MINIMUM patience is a virtue, try to rush it and it will break.

STEP 6: during the wait make sure you leave ss activated and go grinding with your weapon, the more you grind the better

STEP 7: after grinding and waiting for the magic to cooldown repeat steps 1 through 6 again

and thats all folks, enjoy your overenchanted weapons!

Tested and approved by me, i made alot of money off doing this, but soon other nubz found out my trick and ruined it for every1, the admin made it so we couldnt attack npc's in towns anymore [WACK]

I dont think so this is working..it should be about the luck :S                       

its not luck, i dont call getting 5 +16 weapons in a +20 max server in 2 days of doing this exact thing luck, and if its really luck why would the gm's ban hitting those npc's?

1st dont double post...

2nd enchant rate?

3rd ALL ENCHANT "EXPLOIT" IS FAKE ONLY PHX GIVE YOU +++ ENCHANTED ITEM ENCHANT SYSTEM CANNOT BE HACKED WITHOUT A 3RD PARTY TOOL

4th why they bann you?well if they are lame enough to believe that shit yes they bann you...and hitting npcs in town make lagg because of the effects thats why everybody hate it

its not luck, i dont call getting 5 +16 weapons in a +20 max server in 2 days of doing this exact thing luck, and if its really luck why would the gm's ban hitting those npc's?

this "exploit" is same as "run around center of giran and enchant" and some other stupid rituals to enchant

and here you answer your own question

STEP 4: make sure you do not enchant it more then twice MAX, after first enchant the success rate goes down again.

STEP 5: DO NOT DO THIS FOR ANOTHER 30 min MINIMUM patience is a virtue, try to rush it and it will break.

thats not true, your luck maybe goes down doing that, not the success of enchant

the warehouse enchant bug, that was an exploit/bug

this and similars, just... whatever