Lineage 2 Interlude

I don't really care if a server is l2j or l2off. I don't like L2 since Kamael. Or previous chronicles were really awesome. That's my opinion and none can change it. Intrepid you should not consider l2j interlude's bugs and think what you like most, IL or Gracia? Then come and tell me.

I so freaking agree. +1

Interlude is one of the best chronicles...

-The most hackable? NO, i played on retail when it was Interlude when than afterward i stopped since Kamael and sh1t sucked.

-NO fort's? The -beep- are you talking bout its your problem if you can't make them work on java lol they work perfectly on OFF-based servers there is just no one to play little with the FORT Engine..

-And SORRY but i don't  want to play on WoW, if i wanted to do so i would just go play the real thing not WoW][Age ... Go back to reality if you didn't notice Koreans lack any sort of ideas and they are starting copying shit from World of Warcraft ,even mobs! Every chronicle after Interlude is sh1tload... I told you already If i wanted to play WoW i would go do that but play Lineage mixed will WoW, never, thats an EPIC FAIL.

-Why is it the best? Because interface, texturity everything is way better than the shit loads they are currently creating not to mention the the balanced classes..the gameplay is just way too better... I mean look at a player that wears something like Draconic in Interlude and see him wearing it in Gracia you'll see a big difference you will be surprised ...

-And i totally agree with KidZoR , See a Interlude Java server and compare it to a Gracia part 2 or final or whatever server than comment which is better...

-Or another thing watch a PvP movie from Interlude and watch one From Gracia and you'll see what im talking bout.

Interlude is one of the best chronicles...

-The most hackable? NO, i played on retail when it was Interlude when than afterward i stopped since Kamael and sh1t sucked.

-NO fort's? The -beep- are you talking bout its your problem if you can't make them work on java lol they work perfectly on OFF-based servers there is just no one to play little with the FORT Engine..

-And SORRY but i don't  want to play on WoW, if i wanted to do so i would just go play the real thing not WoW][Age ... Go back to reality if you didn't notice Koreans lack any sort of ideas and they are starting copying shit from World of Warcraft ,even mobs! Every chronicle after Interlude is sh1tload... I told you already If i wanted to play WoW i would go do that but play Lineage mixed will WoW, never, thats an EPIC FAIL.

-Why is it the best? Because interface, texturity everything is way better than the shit loads they are currently creating not to mention the the balanced classes..the gameplay is just way too better... I mean look at a player that wears something like Draconic in Interlude and see him wearing it in Gracia you'll see a big difference you will be surprised ...

-And i totally agree with KidZoR , See a Interlude Java server and compare it to a Gracia part 2 or final or whatever server than comment which is better...

-Or another thing watch a PvP movie from Interlude and watch one From Gracia and you'll see what im talking bout.

Well all of you dont understand why i open that topic :)

first of all it doesnt matter what you say interlude is holy shit chronicle :)

and yes its hacked DreaM sniffer work on official great ;) and phx and hlapex and walker etc etc for interlude l2j

i dont want to talk about the differences beetwen l2j and off because like you i played on off too in every chronicle since C5 and gracia is the best after C5 but thats my opinion...with that topic i dont want to talk about off!My main question is why everybody like interlude l2j!!because most of the players play with l2j interlude not interlude off!I dont have any problem with l2official server packs if you play with official pack it doesnt matter which chronicle you use its so damn fucking good...So i ask again to make it perfectly clear...why everybody like interlude with JAVA servers!

and about the fortress stuff...i dont talk about the fortress siege!when i write no fort the main problem is(just mine)the fortress like the castle dont have a meaning so what i mean?since there are clan lvl 9 and 10 you need a castle and fortress to lvl up your clan and(again my opinion)its a cool thing to have!

and about the classes...interlude class balance is a shit(destroyer FTW!!)in gracia you can see a lots of new skills(ok some of them is little too much overpowered but hey every class is a one man army since hellbound^^)in gracia the classes are way more balanced(i see that when i pvp on retail)and the equipment you are wrong in interlude with a lvl69 char i have +10 equipments in A grade and if i tried to sell them to buy a better i cant do it because everybody play with high enchanted equipments(because of the item drop)in gracia like in all chronicle i started a new char a th...well in lvl 68 instead of highly enchanted stuffs i have a lots of common item and to get a real item(i mean not common)i need to buy it and thats good for the markets and gracia biggest adventage against interlude is the little button called bot report :)

so like kidzor said delete the L2J!!!!from the face of planet

Well if you insist on Interlude sucks than i will keep saying that everything after Itnerlude sucks because its like that. And no, you didn't even played retail to comment weather its hackable or not maybe you can use some bots and walkers but packet sniffing? u'r seriousZ?! No way hoo'ze.

PS: I am outta this thread since i don't like L2J at all.

You have to make a distinction.

Private Servers.

People say IL is better than Ct1/Ct2 because is the latest l2Off version (Until some time, that HB off servers are coming and Kung-Fu Panda, but KFP server sux xD)  I can bet you, ppl will start playing HB l2off, and will start liking it.

So what really happens is that ppl hate l2j unless it is to go on highrate pvp, and l2j is basically not interlude (All l2j IL servers fail)

I doubt any L2J player prefers IL than Gracia, BUT l2Off players, really prefer IL than gracia...mostly because is L2Off and not L2J.

All Servers (And the real reason)

Interlude was the latest update made by the original creators of Lineage II. When kamael started, there was a significant change that added a new race and some of the game mechanics started to change, so ppl started to think they were not playing L2, but other new game.

EDIT:

BTW your list of disadvantages are pointless because they are just updates of Ct1/Ct2.

If you want to point a disadvantage of IL, post things that IL added that you think are wrong (Almost nothing, given IL was a veeery small update)

It would be like saying Prelude/C1/C2/C3/C4/C5 sucked because they didn't have Primeval Island or augments. Which is not the case.

auguments are epic fail of lineage, cuz i play one server where auguments are in donation list and donadors have them like 16 - 23 and donated archer hits me like 7-14k crit

anyway i prefere interlude ( cuz all versions arter it are not anymore like lineage )

trust me , when interlude came , it ruined the game only  , when we were playing c4 and c3 , there was no Dynasty set and so..... and when they added it , it becames overpowred so for me all other versions sux

For my experience i prefer Interlude Because it reminds me more c3-c4....After kamael dont remember lineage2 at all.....

But in my opinion best was c3...i wish if they delete all clients after c3.:)

Thats all.

I really am one of IL real lovers :D

But I have no specific reason except 2 things.

1:It has a hardcore feeling in graphics,I really never liked the glamorous graphics of kamael +.

I was an L2 lover since c3 went on,and as a guy said b4 in this topic,many things changed since the Kamael update.

2:The hero aura really sucks on Kamael+ i really used to love the perfect glow of Interlude on heroes.

3:Insane changes making the game more complicated to start with,maybe the vitality system made earning xp an easy job

but i really don't think that a game has to require a high IQ or too much time so it can be playable.

Just so you don't say I'm a backward guy,I'm informing you that I have played on both low-rates and high-rates of:

Kamael / Hellbound / Gracia

(Only a high rate on Gracia PT2 but i really hated it)

I'm not saying that I have serious points but that's why I really prefer Interlude.

It's just that I'm used into playing a game,and L2 after kamael become something else...

Many things stolen from WOW(That's something that really pissed me off)

That's all for now,maybe more later...

PS:Oh and about that exploitable chronicle,if an L2J IL Server has some REAL DEVS(Not 16 years old children that know the basics[or maybe more]of java/jython and make changes)

It will really not fail,but all real devs go to L2OFF.

PS2:No offence against oru young aged developers,but a 16 years old teenager will never be able to concentrate on a project

as much as a 25 years old programmer would...[but all those professionals go to L2OFF because they want real challenges].

Regards,

Demon

I really am one of IL real lovers :D

But I have no specific reason except 2 things.

1:It has a hardcore feeling in graphics,I really never liked the glamorous graphics of kamael +.

I was an L2 lover since c3 went on,and as a guy said b4 in this topic,many things changed since the Kamael update.

2:The hero aura really sucks on Kamael+ i really used to love the perfect glow of Interlude on heroes.

3:Insane changes making the game more complicated to start with,maybe the vitality system made earning xp an easy job

but i really don't think that a game has to require a high IQ or too much time so it can be playable.

Just so you don't say I'm a backward guy,I'm informing you that I have played on both low-rates and high-rates of:

Kamael / Hellbound / Gracia

(Only a high rate on Gracia PT2 but i really hated it)

I'm not saying that I have serious points but that's why I really prefer Interlude.

It's just that I'm used into playing a game,and L2 after kamael become something else...

Many things stolen from WOW(That's something that really pissed me off)

That's all for now,maybe more later...

PS:Oh and about that exploitable chronicle,if an L2J IL Server has some REAL DEVS(Not 16 years old children that know the basics[or maybe more]of java/jython and make changes)

It will really not fail,but all real devs go to L2OFF.

PS2:No offence against oru young aged developers,but a 16 years old teenager will never be able to concentrate on a project

as much as a 25 years old programmer would...[but all those professionals go to L2OFF because they want real challenges].

Regards,

Demon

NC Soft is copying many things from blizzard (wow + Diablo 3) like : to show the adena that u have Shift +Left click (or i dont remember) it has been picked up from wow , and l2 is upgrading so new items added , and ur brain will be pownded ... u wont learn 600 new weapons

I think that the best client ever is C4. C5 is cool too..I like Interlude (not so much as the previous ones) but after Interlude, the end of LineageII came. It is just my opinion.

L2J is legal, and L2Off is not...

We know this..About L2off,no 1 care about is legal or not..from my memory i know only 1 server was closed by fbi l2 eternal..my friend will make a server on l2 off.We realy don't care about this..I don't think fbi will stay after 1 server to close them..mby they have better work to do.

i dunno dude, imo i think interlude was one of the best, but actually, i think the most BALANCED wud probably be c4, when it first came out was wen i started playin l2, it was good and balanced, interlude is good bcuz theres non of those extra stupid buffs liek spike, or harden case, or all that shit wich i dont even know which buffer they even come with? Kamael skills dont exist there... ppl walkin wid 3k c spd and 20k m att etc etc. Weapons were pretty balanced thou i think IC are the best. Id say the worst chronical was the very final one theyre going to release... gracia final, vesper is totally unbalanced, and dual daggers are stupid, and sum weird ass lvl 81 skills in wich sum classes theyre awesome in wich other classes they suck ass. Id probably stick to ct2 even after final, thou 75%of servers are the lastest chronical being ct2...