Lineage 2 Interlude

I opened this topic because i want to hear your opinion about that shit called interlude...

Since i work on l2dot i'm wondering nobody can tell me a GOOD point why il is the best they can say only "il the best" "il rulz" etc etc but they dont know why and i want to know it. :)

Please post like adventages disadventages because i want to read only good posts, thanks

in my opinion:

adventages:

-no kamael

disadventages:

-no hellbound island(the best place that ncsoft ever created)

-the most hacked client

-most of the servers run with il client(99% of them)is a client modded fucking shit so no class balance no good pvp only "who farm more"

-no vitality(means much more slower exping on low rate)

-no fame point system and with that pvp armor and weapons(means lesser meaning for sieges)

-no fortress siege(if you play once a fort siege you going to love ;) )

-no improved buffs(again a huge help for buffing from ncsoft)

-no clan lvl 9,10(which can improve the number of players on siege :) )

-no common item(means your stuff dont have a meaning since commons items on everybody kill with common items so if you have for example a +10 mira acumen its have a meaning in interlude if you have a +10 mira acumen i laugh at you and i enchant a +16 because i can do it simple with lots of mira from drop :D )

I think perfectly clear from my post: I hate interlude ;)

i understand those who say "i like c3/c4/c5" because they are really good chronicles but wtf the falling of l2 started with interlude :D )

i'm really tired so i finish it now but i write more when i get up :D

you have right....i have bored all interlude server's...coz all are the same...farm,,pvp..no fun..and u start bored lineage2...i like much gracia ++ ..but the onlu bad thing on gracia...archer pwnz asse's.. :/

at interlude mage vs archer = both 50% for win

but at gracia mage vs archer = mage 20-30%??archer 111% win's... :D

you have right....i have bored all interlude server's...coz all are the same...farm,,pvp..no fun..and u start bored lineage2...i like much gracia ++ ..but the onlu bad thing on gracia...archer pwnz asse's.. :/

at interlude mage vs archer = both 50% for win

but at gracia mage vs archer = mage 20-30%??archer 111% win's... :D

archers pwn? :D since hellbound archers have ranged power means bigger range more damage so if you can go close to him he cant hit you really hard :D

You have to make a distinction.

Private Servers.

People say IL is better than Ct1/Ct2 because is the latest l2Off version (Until some time, that HB off servers are coming and Kung-Fu Panda, but KFP server sux xD)  I can bet you, ppl will start playing HB l2off, and will start liking it.

So what really happens is that ppl hate l2j unless it is to go on highrate pvp, and l2j is basically not interlude (All l2j IL servers fail)

I doubt any L2J player prefers IL than Gracia, BUT l2Off players, really prefer IL than gracia...mostly because is L2Off and not L2J.

All Servers (And the real reason)

Interlude was the latest update made by the original creators of Lineage II. When kamael started, there was a significant change that added a new race and some of the game mechanics started to change, so ppl started to think they were not playing L2, but other new game.

EDIT:

BTW your list of disadvantages are pointless because they are just updates of Ct1/Ct2.

If you want to point a disadvantage of IL, post things that IL added that you think are wrong (Almost nothing, given IL was a veeery small update)

It would be like saying Prelude/C1/C2/C3/C4/C5 sucked because they didn't have Primeval Island or augments. Which is not the case.

You have to make a distinction.

Private Servers.

IL is way better first of all, because is the latest l2Off version (Until some time, that HB off servers are coming and Kung-Fu Panda, but KFP server sux xD)

So what really happens is that ppl hate l2j unless it is to go on highrate pvp, and l2j is basically not interlude (All l2j IL servers fail)

I doubt any L2J player prefers IL than Gracia, BUT l2Off players, really prefer IL than gracia...mostly because is L2Off and not L2J.

All Servers

Interlude was the latest update made by the original creators of Lineage II. When kamael started, there was a significant change that added a new race and some of the game mechanics started to change, so ppl started to think they were not playing L2, but other new game.

totally fail :)

first of all most of the off servers are fake they said the server is off to get more players!

and the latest l2off version is doesnt matter because of you want to play official you go to lineage2.com i talk about l2j because its the most prefered side of l2 in our community :) but again you dont give me any good point why il better the original creaters stuff is bullshit they do what the bosses from japan said to do so its bullshit...

and l2j and l2off players prefere il? EPIC FAIL interlude is a full bugged stuff only buggers prefer it everybody who knows something about l2 play gracia(lots of noobs out there)you cant give me 1 only 1 good stuff what better in il than gracia or other later chronicles... :) Gracia have a huge support bugs get corrected fast and client is good so i dont see why il is better again :D

totally fail :)

first of all most of the off servers are fake they said the server is off to get more players!

and the latest l2off version is doesnt matter because of you want to play official you go to lineage2.com i talk about l2j because its the most prefered side of l2 in our community :) but again you dont give me any good point why il better the original creaters stuff is bullshit they do what the bosses from japan said to do so its bullshit...

and l2j and l2off players prefere il? EPIC FAIL interlude is a full bugged stuff only buggers prefer it everybody who knows something about l2 play gracia(lots of noobs out there)you cant give me 1 only 1 good stuff what better in il than gracia or other later chronicles... :) Gracia have a huge support bugs get corrected fast and client is good so i dont see why il is better again :D

Your ability to read and understand amazes me.

1) I don't care most of the l2OFF servers are fake, it doesn't matter for the discussion. (Ability to understand -1)

2) When I'm talking about latest L2OFF server version, I'm talking about private servers (Ability to read and understand -1)

3) The original creators stuff, I think is not bullshit. Why would L2 take a huge change in game mechanics after IL, just when they went out of the project?? New Staff=>New Ideas=>More changes. Think a bit deeply in stuff... The bosses from Japan only ask them to make a good game for $$ xD

4)I never said that BOTH l2j and l2off players prefer IL (Ability to read/understand -1)

5)Who cares about a chronicle/update being bugged/hacked to say it was a good chronicle/update? That's a matter of programming. We are talking here about updates, not servers. (Ability to understand -1, and amazes me, being this is your thread)

6)Everybody who knows about l2, knows NOT to play L2J seriously.

7)Again, who cares about having support and correction for bugs fast, we are talking about updates, not servers. Seems to me this thread is more about advertising...

I will write for mentally ill persons:

Majority of l2off (not the official lineage2.com) players say IL is better than Ct1/Ct2, mainly because IL servers where they play are L2OFF version and not L2J.

L2J players, that say IL is better than Gracia, "COULD BE" because since Ct1/Ct2 L2 took a new direction and "SOME" players "THINK" they are playing "ANOTHER GAME DIFFERENT FROM L2"

General consensus: Of what I've heard, ppl don't think IL is the best chronicle, they just prefer it than ct1/ct2.

You think of absolutes, and that, is wrong.

And BTW, you quoted me before editing, so check my editing...I tend to re-read my posts just after posting them, and most of the time edit them to avoid absolutes, grammatical errors, stupid mistakes and coherence.

And to prevent ppl to say that I quoted after he wrote his stuff, check the time stamp. My last edit was before his post ;)

LoL ok since i stopped deleping because of retarded shit peoples i doesnt care about it and man first of dont try to flame me bitch...

1.advertising?you idiot read my first post pfffff i asked for adventages and disadventages beetwen il and the older chronicles pfff we dont talk about updates only i want to talk about EVERYTHING that a little bit changed beetwen gracia and interlude!

2.the original creaters are only programmers you idiot its a programming team and everything decided by the bosses(some japanese idiot)they say what they want and the programmers do it thats what its all about...

3.I doubt any L2J player prefers IL than Gracia, BUT l2Off players, really prefer IL than gracia...c/p from you so you dont said it hahhh?idiot...

4.the hack thing you mofo idiot who cares?99% OF IL SERVERS ARE EASY TO CHEAT AND NOBODY GOING TO PLAY ON A SERVER THAT YOU CAN CHEAT EASILY...and that thing depends on chronicle because all chronicle has other security changes in gameguard...

5.having support is the most needed thing for server just think about it if you have enough IQ for it...more support from the developers = better server less support = shit server because of no update you cant report bugs they dont bother about your bugs because they work on other chronicle and that can change a server in 90% because if a server have good support it has the chance to be a really nice server but w/e support what you have?lots of bugs and nobody who can correct it and nobody wants to play on a fully bugged server

so think before post and dont try to flame me again with that Ability to understand -1 things...i know enough from the developing side and from the game side of l2 to know what i'm talking...

I don't really care if a server is l2j or l2off. I don't like L2 since Kamael. Or previous chronicles were really awesome. That's my opinion and none can change it. Intrepid you should not consider l2j interlude's bugs and think what you like most, IL or Gracia? Then come and tell me.

I don't really care if a server is l2j or l2off. I don't like L2 since Kamael. Or previous chronicles were really awesome. That's my opinion and none can change it. Intrepid you should not consider l2j interlude's bugs and think what you like most, IL or Gracia? Then come and tell me.

well based on my retail experience C5>il,kamael,hellbound , il>kamael,hellbound , il<C5,Gracia part1 and 2 thats my opinion others opinion same experience based on retail(my ally mates actually)

gracia part1 and 2>kamael hellbound il and C5 is the best.

Interlude is good because no Kamael. I hate those ugly things... And, Gracia is dumb, way too many new additions. interlude is the only client that is not fuucked up by those stuff.

Advantage:

No Kamael

No Hellbound

No dual dagger

No stupid looking mobs

Disadvantage:

No new weapons

No new armor

Unbalanced archers

Interlude is good because no Kamael. I hate those ugly things... And, Gracia is dumb, way too many new additions. interlude is the only client that is not fuucked up by those stuff.

Advantage:

No Kamael

No Hellbound

No dual dagger

No stupid looking mobs

Disadvantage:

No new weapons

No new armor

Unbalanced archers

first good post^^

well i understand the kamael thing but i think hellbound island is the best place for everybody because ots huge it has a lot of bosses and good drop so the best for a nice party :)

dual dagger is gracia final stuff but yes its a bit strange and the look of the mobs well some mobs are really nice better than a T-rex actually that doesnt fit to lineage :) but yes there are some really strange templates :D abbout disadventages i think  in il destro is really pwnzor character too :)

didn't read what u all posted....cus its getting kinda nabish...

Look i got friends that play retail....

And like Charus sayd when he left...l2j will never be like l2off everything in l2j is badly written.. and changes in l2j and retail can be seen:

Bad Character movement, Stupid animations stupid skill fixes, hellbound island (on l2j its better to delete that island from ur client)..

And the biggest disadvantage of l2j: THE FREAKIN PVP!!

STINKS!!

And i can keep going...

And i actually prefer to play interlude on l2off then l2j...

L2off is the real part of lineage 2, l2j = crap

So that's why ppl hate gracia and like interlude...its a mentally stupid thing...

They hate it cus its l2j and l2j sux bad...

Anyway in my opinion gracia rox and i have a lot of respect for the guys who developed it and l2j team that's trying there best...

And Intrepid is right!

My opinion is to delete interlude l2j from the face of the planet...XD