Critical Hit

hi,[first im reccomended to tell to anyone who are reading that post.. my english is n0t good]and now.. im searching how to make a lineage center hud message for example: when u hit lethal blow and it will be successfull i want to have an message at the center of the lineage where shows regions, for example when u teleport or go to giran castle town it will be 'Giran Castle Town', pls anyone who understand for what i talking about .. tell me how to do it.. with some program or..?

Greetings.

he says that he wants to know how to make a message appear on the chat screen. For example, he used the lethal blow one (Letha Blow has been successful) he wants to know how to do that with other chat options

ok, you teleport other zone in center screen show you teritorry or town name example "Giran Castle Town" with white color.I want to learn how to make wen i have critical or magic critical says me in center that i have critical

Instead Giran castle town you have Magic Critical with other color...

ok, you teleport other zone in center screen show you teritorry or town name example "Giran Castle Town" with white color.I want to learn how to make wen i have critical or magic critical says me in center that i have critical

Instead Giran castle town you have Magic Critical with other color...

there is a way how to do this. i dunno know, use "search" or find it in google. if i found something i ll attach it.

http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/1578/shot00004cbf.jpg

this is example .. see where is "Talking Island, Eastern Territory" i want when i have critical hit or lethal when be succesfull to be in this position with that font and all .. only different color.

lol?

Just go~> Options~>Game~> Tik show region.

Yes but with ExShowScreen you can add a custom message and its better i think :)

for that you need client modding without client modding you can write only big white texts