[EXPLOIT!] How to log any account

It's too easy to be fixed pf :P Just 30kb, even the noobest admin in the world could fix that.. ;D On the other hand, there are still some newbie admins that run a L2OFF server in dedicated PCs and have the lowest possible lvl of security, even injections worked there x.x I destroyed that server hihihihihi, it wasn't so difficult ^^ (If he res his db even with lvl 80 cardinal, then i will give you top S +65535 equipment @ official)

• 2 weeks later...

someone know if this script work in l2phoenix ? pls is someon one can try.. i am not sure if i use corectly it.. i cant log in game and if i dont use this script ..i stoke to list with servers.. :| if someone can help me.. :P  thanks very much :** :D

someone know if this script work in l2phoenix ? pls is someon one can try.. i am not sure if i use corectly it.. i cant log in game and if i dont use this script ..i stoke to list with servers.. :| if someone can help me.. :P   thanks very much :** :D

eh it dont work ;) if u stuck on the server selct screen .....they have Block it! welcome to our forum ;)

that login exploit Is avalaible ONLY on C4 official servers...If L2phoenix is C4off ..Maybe work...If Don't work(stuck at login, disconnect you, crash the client) then Is FIXED ;D