[EXPLOIT!] How to log any account

i was aible to use it on a server and found some intresting accounts...but since yesterday when i select the character and clic start i am disconected from the server ergo i can´t see nothing on screen. anywone has a solution?

Hi! it works me in cyberplanet server, but then in that and anothers servers, when i log a gm user the game freeze in login screen and never really login. but when i log with a user that is not gm works perfect. what happens? pls help me. sorry my english, im from Argentina. Thanks to all!

Hi! it works me in cyberplanet server, but then in that and anothers servers, when i log a gm user the game freeze in login screen and never really login. but when i log with a user that is not gm works perfect. what happens? pls help me. sorry my english, im from Argentina. Thanks to all!

How to connect in that server? Is c4 off..right ? Post Reply Plz :D

Not even have blocked walkers, OGG will be blocked when we update to C5, tomorrow you can test the antibot on the C5 beta, and if you can pass it, just /socialbow...

I am not asking for trouble, congratulations for your intentions, but everybody can just say things.

Also don't think i am one of those noobs that get a walk around exploits forums.

I have patched with newest amped verrsion, so thumbs up if you really breaking its protection.

And i am not a kid, and not going to make any other post for you, i don't really care for what you say for my server, i don't really care if you are saying anything, just take your time and help noobs to f u c k servers, that have indeed noob admins.

theres always ways to get passed your protections, and your protection sucks. Keep it up.

lol tell this to cypher

p.s. ismael is not talking about version 1.56 or 1.54 but newer