[CS][Share] aim_m4 by me

KnightOfH3ll

This is a map i made using valve hammer editor.It is realy simple to make. I created it so i can practice my skills with the m4 without having to play on big maps.

There are 2 files. The bsp that is the actuall map and the .nav file that i used for the bots.

Put in the folder \cstrike\maps (both of the files)

Dont expect anything ultra crazy map. I told you that it is VERY simpe only to practice with the m4.

The m4 is spawned in the ct side. Always choose ct as your team. I have only 1 ct spawn point so only one ct at the time can play. On the t side there are many t spawns. Just not forget change the bot options so the bots cant pick anything up or use it.

http://rapidshare.com/files/217771746/aim_4.rar

Plz dont flame. I only make maps for fun.  I am also working on a map of my school. When i finish it(dont know when) i will post ti here.

! Tested

+ Positive:

+ Simple

+ Colors

- Critic:

- add a wall or smth like this, to prevent spawn kills!

- add more spawn points (ct's)

- add a entity called "info_map_parameters" and select "Neither CT's nor T's can buy guns"

- give them specific weapons on spawn

- enter 2 buy zones, they can't reach, to prevent a bug

! Tested

+ Positive:

+ Simple

+ Colors

I didnt understand this part. You like that it is simple and the colors of the map?? ALso i will add these things that you mentioned. I wanted to make a game_equip entitie but couldnt figure it out. Thanks for the tips. :) :)

"! Tested" means that I've tested the map =P

And, yes "You like that it is simple and the colors of the map??" -- thats what I meant.

Where is the problem with the game_equip ? =)

"! Tested" means that I've tested the map =P

And, yes "You like that it is simple and the colors of the map??" -- thats what I meant.

Where is the problem with the game_equip ? =)

Anyways. The problem is that when i make the entity i cant choose what weapon i want for the players. it sounds weird i know. But i just cant. That's why the m4 is spawned on the floor. I wanted to make the equip entity but i couldnt make it work.

• 3 weeks later...

hey nice job lol great share. 1 question tho can you point me in the direction of a program to make maps? or a tutorial? looks like could b fun lol ty again gj on map

You can create maps with a program.. check this post :

http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=42596.0

And to learn how to be succesfull in this check out

http://www.superjer.com/learn2.php

Go in the hammer mapping section and u will surely do something. I did it by following the steps.

Well i said in explanation i olny wanted to practice my m4 skills on a small map. So i put 1 ct and cause i dont need any more and i put many t's so i have many targets. This is only for practising. No multiplayer gaming. Sorry if i dissapointed you. It works for me.