L2JArchid?

It was actually a sarcasm with the project from 0...It took l2j 5 years (including period being private) and both l2j and all derivate l2j projects are still FARRRRRRRR beyond official...If we would start something from zero we either need like 50 VERY experienced MMO developers or we're going to finish it when L4 comes out...

:D

Oh..and ye HackMeUpReturns, you probablly havent ever looked deeply in the l2j files...There are only 250k lines of code inside the core , not to mention the DP ... Now go on, start a new one from 0

if we do it from ZERO we will finish like Vago said when L4 comes out!!it will be just a waste of time..but i have a suggestion for whatever u will make..

Lots of ppl want their server to have great security so hackers dont terminate their server..it will be great if we had a pack come out with good security...

and we can still fix some bugs.like in achid when u hit a mob and then target yourself +putting ss same time u get Fagged

Would love to see a 'flawless' l2j c4 pack, c4 is the best chronicle ever. I had my mind set to opening one in c4 but there is no good c4 pack and I can't develop at all even tough I know some programing languages and work quite well in them.

I'll help if you guys give me some tuts or something ;)

-beep- yeah, from the period of the last 1-2 years there were made around 100+ Development teams n guess what no one done anything special everything they have done is the same o shit. If you do your own project OK NP but remember that if you really want to make a successful team be sure to be 100% sure you are UP for it. I can wish you good luck and yet i -beep-ing wonder why is this at stickies ?

-beep- yeah, from the period of the last 1-2 years there were made around 100+ Development teams n guess what no one done anything special everything they have done is the same o shit. If you do your own project OK NP but remember that if you really want to make a successful team be sure to be 100% sure you are UP for it. I can wish you good job and yet i -beep-ing wonder why is this at stickies ?

BUT PIPEOPLE WANT PVP CLAOUR SYTSEM END GVE MENNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I keep to my op...get 15 experienced (meaning people who really know what java is and can do more than modify the l2j source...anyone can do that) and a lot of time and ull have the best team there is...

-beep- yeah, from the period of the last 1-2 years there were made around 100+ Development teams n guess what no one done anything special everything they have done is the same o shit. If you do your own project OK NP but remember that if you really want to make a successful team be sure to be 100% sure you are UP for it. I can wish you good job and yet i -beep-ing wonder why is this at stickies ?

I think the main problem is the custom stuff and the leechers who dont want to learn some basic things.In my opinion a retail like dp is much more better than a fully custom shit.Ok customs are good and usefull(some of them)but there are a lot of things that these packs cant give you like stability like working things like good support(because the main goal of the projects is more and more custom shit).

I think the main problem is the custom stuff and the leechers who dont want to learn some basic things.In my opinion a retail like dp is much more better than a fully custom shit.Ok customs are good and usefull(some of them)but there are a lot of things that these packs cant give you like stability like working things like good support(because the main goal of the projects is more and more custom shit).

Intrepid no offense really but than why you put that custom shit in l2dot? You know it would be better without it.

Intrepid no offense really but than why you put that custom shit in l2dot? You know it would be greater without them.

I know its better without it but i'm only developer there its not my idea.

I know its better without it but i'm only developer there its not my idea.

You have ideas, so start thinking with your head, maybe you think you wouldn't be able to handle a project? Yes you would. It's just my opinion.

You have ideas, so start thinking with your head, maybe you think you wouldn't be able to handle a project? Yes you would. It's just my opinion.

I know i can handle one but hard to find DEVELOPERS:)

but thats full offtopic so //off and let archid discussed:)