Best auto cp/hp/mp clicker there is !!!

File AutoCliker.rar received on 2009.08.05 02:25:12 (UTC)

Current status: finished

Result: 5/41 (12.20%)

eSafe 7.0.17.0 2009.08.04 Suspicious File

McAfee+Artemis 5698 2009.08.04 Artemis!25DB7F8FBD80

PCTools 4.4.2.0  2009.08.04 Trojan.Agent.EPAO

Prevx 3.0             2009.08.05 High Risk Worm

TheHacker6.3.4.3.375 2009.08.01 Trojan/Spy.Agent.btl

• 2 weeks later...

you can be banned if such programms are forbidden on your server and you go afk while the programm is activated. if a gm asks u something, you dont reply (because u are afk) and he starts to hit you.... probably jail or ban ^^

I play on a l2j free gracia final with updater. the programm works only sometimes.... yeah its very strange. sometimes it doesnt work at all and sometimes it works. when it works then you cant write or take any potion. but you can do skills (i have delay on 1,1k mili secs).

acp and that russian radar programm (forgot the name) doesnt work at all... any one have an idea for me?

you can be banned if such programms are forbidden on your server and you go afk while the programm is activated. if a gm asks u something, you dont reply (because u are afk) and he starts to hit you.... probably jail or ban ^^

I play on a l2j free gracia final with updater. the programm works only sometimes.... yeah its very strange. sometimes it doesnt work at all and sometimes it works. when it works then you cant write or take any potion. but you can do skills (i have delay on 1,1k mili secs).

acp and that russian radar programm (forgot the name) doesnt work at all... any one have an idea for me?

Stop playing crappy java servers ...