[WorldWide Participation]Earth Hour 2009...

NITROUS SYSTEM

Today 20:30 is the Earth Hour....All you need to do is to switch your electric devices off for 60 minutes!

What is Earth Hour in more detail :

Earth Hour is an international event organised by the WWF (World Wide Fund for Nature/World Wildlife Fund), and held on the last Saturday of March each year, which asks households and businesses to turn off their non-essential lights and electrical appliances for one hour to raise awareness towards the need to take action on climate change. Earth hour was conceived by WWF Australia and the Sydney Morning Herald in 2007, when 2.2 million residents of Sydney participated by turning off all non-essential lights.Following Sydney's lead, many other cities around the world adopted the event in 2008. [2][3]

Earth Hour is currently taking place on Saturday, March 28, 2009 at 8:30 pm, local time.

Videos:

If i want i close them or they are cuting off the electricity?

Either way im going to close the lights and the electric devices...

i'm curius to see if i will survive a 60 minutes free time without

my computer xD

If i want i close them or they are cuting off the electricity?

Either way im going to close the lights and the electric devices...

i'm curius to see if i will survive a 60 minutes free time without

my computer xD

no if you want you close the electricity....and that's the whole point of the event...to take apart from you all the devices for 1 hour and make better the climate!!

Well done!!!!! I have post it before but now it is sticky!!! And now many people will close elecricity!! fro everyone to know greece is first in world!! wqith 46.000 ++++ people!!!!

i am for it ;)

I will switch off my light ;) i fink you too NITROUS SYSTEM e?

would i post this if i wouldn't switch my lights?

yeah i will close my lights too, also i will send e-mail to my computers hosting company wich got my server to turn off my computer, BUT the 1 hour we will close the lights we will save some energy, on monday when the factories will start again working will consume this energy so is pointless. . .

on monday when the factories will start again working will consume this energy so is pointless. . .

it's not like that!If you won't switch your lights it will be plus energy with the factories!if you switch off it will be minus energy with the factories!

would i post this if i wouldn't switch my lights?

hmm let's see...maybe?

and well to make better world will close all light for a years :P but and for one hour make better(no so much) :S

nah nitrous if they don't wanna save their lives (goverments - factories etc) they can sure kill us, this is just a "nudge" to them to inform them that we are here!

hmm let's see...maybe?

and well to make better world will close all light for a years :P but and for one hour make better(no so much) :S

ok think what you want but plz if you won't participate then don't post bullshit!