[WorldWide Participation]Earth Hour 2009...

NITROUS SYSTEM

[gr]to diavasa :) ala nomizw den tha simetexoyn pano apo 35k people.... :P

ti krima... :( [/gr]

ok think what you want but plz if you won't participate then don't post bullshit!

i don't start again talk with modators becouse they can do any think what they  want, so you have right...

i don't start again talk with modators becouse they can do any think what they  want, so you have right...

this is not about moderators and users...it's that you criticise other people what they will do and what they won't!!

well is not such a big thing to stay for 1 hour without lights and electricity, see it as a challenge and have some fun ^^ i had invited some friends to come and play games (monopoly , taboo etc) with candles do something like that you too ^^

so tell me your experiences!i went outside house with a bottle of whiskey and drank with my friend!Must say cool experience and very simple!

so tell me your experiences!i went outside house with a bottle of whiskey and drank with my friend!Must say cool experience and very simple!

well, we (i and my friends) just sit at my home and eat pizza :)

edit: But have fun ::)

Me and my wifey had a dinner on candle's while drinking some beer + me creeping her out with some creepy stories on how will the earth kaboom if we didn't do what we did and telling jokes to each other and having fun than few of her friends came and they got wasted and one is currently rolling on the floor doing nothing. Anyway just normal things that we always do despite its not for earth case.

i kept my promise to my girlfriend for the earth hour

i turned off all the lights but i wasnt home :P

either way greece sucked with israel (1-1) :P