[CT2.3 T2 L2J] Lineage][ Staging [BETA TEST]

CriticalError

ok topic updated.. i upload my system for solved problems about GG and hacking tools just look first post and download system  fun :)

thx but where is the downlaod link?

Edit: Now , I see it.

Already GM shop doesnt work ;((((

already GM Shop don't work? ummm is strange i login yesterday and test this and work fine i don't know why you say this is doesn't work anyway please report bug and all we fixed

i will try one more time to login, let's see :D

ok not problem but for ppl try login and i can't play just send me PM and i told what you need do for avoid spammers anyway thanks for patience we are testing pack for see errors and fix bug :)

ok not problem but for ppl try login and i can't play just send me PM and i told what you need do for avoid spammers anyway thanks for patience we are testing pack for see errors and fix bug :)

as i can see the problem is fixed cause i am in ^^

oh godz my biggest enemy on the server right now is leveling up ^^ anyway i will make a new char when i will decide my new name then i will post you my name to know who i am :D

anyway criticalerror excellent job with your server ;)

oh godz my biggest enemy on the server right now is leveling up ^^ anyway i will make a new char when i will decide my new name then i will post you my name to know who i am :D

anyway criticalerror excellent job with your server ;)

thank you very much Web grateful for comment :)

ok topic updated read first post we implement tomorrow this new set edited by me ofc i think some ppl say is ugly and others things but i work very hard for do it and well hope like ty test server and fun :)