[CT2.3 T2 L2J] Lineage][ Staging [BETA TEST]

CriticalError

me parece bueno el server... me podrias decir cuanta gente llegar a tener online?

the server looks nice... i gonna try it... but can you tell me how many ppl you get online? ty

well really we have yesterday 20 ppl ON but the server is NEW we waiting for community :)

i got a problem, i am using gracia final full updated and when i create an character and i press create, screen turns black and i can see only my chars name, after 2-3 seconds i get a critical error ;/

Ive got same problem ;/ How to fix it ?:> anyone know S?

Additional emotions when playing here:

1. No, none at all... custom zones from the gatekeeper WORK... they DON'T

2. No, when porting to primeval island no1 thought about putting a gk there, why would anyone think of that, huh ?

3. There's absolutely nothing to do on this server xD

good luck, still a lot of work to do ;)

about displayed black for example Frozen Weapons is because we don't put this now i need do this for CT2.3

Then don't put it... if You don't intend to give ppl access to it and it's not working anyway, why put it ? You're advertising Your server with items that don't yet actually work on 2.3... I find that behaviour a load of crap... Things that don't actually work...

[startrant]

Imho we should introduce a new tag for l2 servers [bETA] or even [PRE ALPHA], then it would help to distinguish between developers who have worked half a year or more to make their server good  and playable and ppl who just put random crap in and expect for us players to come play... and then we find out that most of what You've written are lies, it's not a new thing... it just pisses me off when players are treated like some kind of stupid morons that will go to a server to see textures that don't work... really [/endrant]

Ive got a crit error when i was trying to log. Critical Could you write here how to make that serv ? step by step plax plox :) bcse i saw 2 ways how to do that one with urs own Updater and secound with only host and Official Update with one i need to chose ;)

Additional emotions when playing here:

1. No, none at all... custom zones from the gatekeeper WORK... they DON'T

2. No, when porting to primeval island no1 thought about putting a gk there, why would anyone think of that, huh ?

3. There's absolutely nothing to do on this server xD

good luck, still a lot of work to do ;)

Then don't put it... if You don't intend to give ppl access to it and it's not working anyway, why put it ? You're advertising Your server with items that don't yet actually work on 2.3... I find that behaviour a load of crap... Things that don't actually work...

[startrant]

Imho we should introduce a new tag for l2 servers [bETA] or even [PRE ALPHA], then it would help to distinguish between developers who have worked half a year or more to make their server good  and playable and ppl who just put random crap in and expect for us players to come play... and then we find out that most of what You've written are lies, it's not a new thing... it just pisses me off when players are treated like some kind of stupid morons that will go to a server to see textures that don't work... really [/endrant]

well is very simple all say is lie just leave comments and dopn't spam!!!!!!!!!!!!! you continues saying bullshit about server and others things for spam i comunicate administrator o mod for put infranction in you understand so take care with your words

I have check it.....

Critical pls help!

Ive got a crit error when i was trying to log. Critical Could you write here how to make that serv ? step by step plax plox :) bcse i saw 2 ways how to do that one with urs own Updater and secound with only host and Official Update with one i need to chose ;)

well guy try doing this use some system patched and modify l2.ini with correct adress and enjoy the server without hacking tool and critical errors we waiting for us

everyone who will come here and check this server out will say that it's true, custom zones not implemented, custom items not there... and so on... yeah, maybe ban me ... truth hurts man... I don't care about Your threats, they are bullshit to me.

Sup, after reinstal l2, i finally successful made that serv, bug ive got 240 ping :< and others my friends have high ping too.. why. ? TheEnd here you can get Fixed GG for CT2.3 --> http://fyyre.ivory-tower.de/wildcard.rar

From where i can get Textures for "frozen weaps" "epics" etc ?

Sup, after reinstal l2, i finally successful made that serv, bug ive got 240 ping :< and others my friends have high ping too.. why. ? TheEnd here you can get Fixed GG for CT2.3 --> http://fyyre.ivory-tower.de/wildcard.rar

From where i can get Textures for "frozen weaps" "epics" etc ?

we don't implemented this weapons and armors we do it soon

ok topic updated.. i upload my system for solved problems about GG and hacking tools just look first post and download system  fun :)