[CT2.3 T2 L2J] Lineage][ Staging [BETA TEST]

CriticalError

• 1 month later...

i got a problem, i am using gracia final full updated and when i create an character and i press create, screen turns black and i can see only my chars name, after 2-3 seconds i get a critical error ;/

i got a problem, i am using gracia final full updated and when i create an character and i press create, screen turns black and i can see only my chars name, after 2-3 seconds i get a critical error ;/

I Had this problem too but only in this server

Also is it only me or there are tons of lag?

1.high rate without a full buffer ... -_-

2.custom items displayed in black... -_-

EDIT: FOUND mana pots... in a totally different part of the shop... hard to use interface ;/

3.no mana pots yet... probably the "gm" fixed that today but still it was a lame show

I'd give You a negative, Yet another server launched totally unprepared for anything

Edit: Vesper weapons without working sa ... T_T

the more I look the more  depressed I  am XDXD

Edit3 ;p : I'm not rude, those were just 3 chars : '-_-' :) You just have to put up with it, I review servers thoroughfully ;)

EDIT: FOUND mana pots... in a totally different part of the shop... hard to use interface ;/

3.no mana pots yet... probably the "gm" fixed that today but still it was a lame show

I'd give You a negative, Yet another server launched totally unprepared for anything

Hey Man DOn't Be So Rude...It's One From The First CT2.3 Server And It Is Not That Easy As It Seems To Be...Pls Respect That Many Guyz Worked Hard To Open The Server...

CriticalError Is A Great Developer And He Will Fix Everything...

@CriticalError:Check Your PM's Dude..:)

well i don't know why give this error don't need updated client just with host can login in server and we have a lot ppl playing and working fine i don't know what happen

Edit3 ;p : I'm not rude, those were just 3 chars : '-_-' :) You just have to put up with it, I review servers thoroughfully ;)

well man i don't know what is your problem but i think need verify client i post some screens about server and all work fine we have very fixed l2j pack...about displayed black for example Frozen Weapons is because we don't put this now i need do this for CT2.3

5c458e83062a.jpg

7b55f1c59f9f.jpg

6fdd48b0d2d6.jpg

PD: fixed mana potions

I will try it...... Because Critical error is a good developer!

thanks 4 urs words man and remember just need download host file for play in server don't need update nothing ok hope enjoy stay in server :)

thanks 4 urs words man and remember just need download host file for play in server don't need update nothing ok hope enjoy stay in server :)

And are all classes balanced? Tomorrow I will Join...

And are all classes balanced? Tomorrow I will Join...

well in CT2.2 we have fixed this and work fine class balanced i think in CT2.3 too we have fixed pack :)