L2Dot New Interlude Project

Sry but if Any "noob" don't know how to enable at config class master , auto learn skills .... don't lisen them .... and commit those ...!!

The project is good ... and have good support , keep up the good work!

Sry but if Any "noob" don't know how to enable at config class master , auto learn skills .... don't lisen them .... and commit those ...!!

but if someone ask to fix them for him we must do it if we wanna be good team ;)

but if someone ask to fix them for him we must do it if we wanna be good team ;)

I undesrtand your meaning ... but the official packs all this are not enablet .... and the user .. can enable them if he whant a "pvp" server or "low" rate server :)

I undesrtand your meaning ... but the official packs all this are not enablet .... and the user .. can enable them if he whant a "pvp" server or "low" rate server :)

yes but i think if you want to open a low rate server officially

you choose L2OFF but i understand your meaning too...!

Good Project

Good Support!

uparxei ena bug  pou otan alla3eis sub  anebaseis  hp cp np atk sp  kai polla leipa ama mporite  fixareteto  kai to allo me ta cansel sub kolonae ta skill

1) Speak english...

2) These Bugs Are Fixed From Teh Beggining.

@Madboy

you may got 2 problems

or you wasn't able to install the db succesfull

or you got another database allready installed (as Hax0r said)

try to delete the database called "l2jdb" and make another one with the same name, then install the l2 dot db with the database_installer

also i found a huge problem - error in multisell i will do as fast as i can in order to fix it (thanks spooknof for this :))

this error if you use salvation skill and you die..in gameserver

Client: [Character: admin - Account: root - IP: 127.0.0.1] - Failed running: [C]
5b SendBypassBuildCmd - L2J Server Version: ${l2j.revision} - DP Revision: ${l2
jdp.revision}
java.lang.NullPointerException
        at net.sf.l2j.gameserver.model.actor.instance.L2PcInstance.reviveRequest
(L2PcInstance.java:9053)
        at net.sf.l2j.gameserver.model.L2Character.doDie(L2Character.java:1488)
        at net.sf.l2j.gameserver.model.actor.instance.L2PlayableInstance.doDie(L
2PlayableInstance.java:90)
        at net.sf.l2j.gameserver.model.actor.instance.L2PcInstance.doDie(L2PcIns
tance.java:4234)
        at net.sf.l2j.gameserver.model.actor.status.CharStatus.reduceHp(CharStat
us.java:209)
        at net.sf.l2j.gameserver.model.actor.status.PlayableStatus.reduceHp(Play
ableStatus.java:44)
        at net.sf.l2j.gameserver.model.actor.status.PcStatus.reduceHp(PcStatus.j
ava:110)
        at net.sf.l2j.gameserver.model.actor.status.PcStatus.reduceHp(PcStatus.j
ava:48)
        at net.sf.l2j.gameserver.model.actor.instance.L2PcInstance.reduceCurrent
Hp(L2PcInstance.java:9256)
        at net.sf.l2j.gameserver.handler.admincommandhandlers.AdminKill.kill(Adm
inKill.java:140)
        at net.sf.l2j.gameserver.handler.admincommandhandlers.AdminKill.useAdmin
Command(AdminKill.java:128)
        at net.sf.l2j.gameserver.clientpackets.SendBypassBuildCmd.runImpl(SendBy
passBuildCmd.java:68)
        at net.sf.l2j.gameserver.clientpackets.L2GameClientPacket.run(L2GameClie
ntPacket.java:79)
        at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(Unknown Source
)
        at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)