[CS&CSS][Tut] Hack with Cheatengine #2

Ok hello again. I have found another hack with cheatengine wich is  working. Its about infinite hp. Almost infinite. i will explane later about almost infinite. Ok so i will teach you with some easy steps.

1)Download "Cheatengine 5.5". Its not a virus but it might be reckognised as one cause its hacking tool. Dont worry.

2)Open cheatengine and cs1.6 OR css. the game should  better be in window mode to work easier.

3)Select from the procces list "hl.exe". Now go to the game. See your hp. It is 100.

4)Go to cheatengine and press 100 in the value bar BUT press the FLOATING option.You will get the values that mached your scan.

5)Go to the game and buy something like a grenade. throw it near you so you get harmed. That is to say lose some hp.

6)See your remaining hp and go to cheatengine. Type in the value bar your hp number and press next scan. the values that you find must ALL be transfered below to the other board. ALL of them.

7)Select them ALL and change their value to 100 and freeze them.

8)Go to the game.See your hp now. Be surprised!! It is 100!!! WOW!!! Now add a bot.

Let the bot hit you and watch your hp. With every hit that you take it reduces.  BUT it goes back to 100.  It's like it reloads. And realy fast.  This doesnt realy give you infinite hp. But it just gives you a very big advantage against your oppopents. you can still die. i make myself clear to that. but still it is good. let me know if it worked. personaly i tried it at cs1.6 and it worked. Please let me know if it works at css. I know it works but i am 90% sure. Ask me if you need any more directions and i will help you.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

At the moment  i am working on a tutorial about infinite ammo. And i mean infinite realy. No need to reload. I will finish it and post it.

;) ;)

have a good day everybody!!!!  :D :D :D :D

• 4 weeks later...