l2walker question

wonkuruben

Well .. I would ,, but that tool wouldn't help me at all .. U see .. I'm not a programmer and I don't understand the workings of the game .. so it would be pretty useless anyway .. simplest would be to tell me please :))

Well the last thing you said is pissing me of ! Ok you are not a programmer, you don't understand much about computer, I can understand that. But on this board there are people that make how-to for things like this (with pictures the most of the time) so my dog could do it !

This people are doing this because they know something and they want that other can use this knowledge. They take time for this.

Maybe you should try just ONCE to do what is written on those tutorial before saying "it's no use for me, give me the answer".

The worst part is coming now, you know that you need something called a offset for Walker, ok. Now if you would have take the time to TRY to search you would have seen 4 posts above yours "OFFSET COLLECTION" by LordLiquid, sticky by the way.

OOOooh I touched a nerve there for the Frenchies :) .. BTW .. Mr Francislaremote, the "OFFSET COLLECTION" by LordLiquid does NOT work. (Don't you think I already tried this ???). that is why I posted here !! and BTW it was in response to MAXTOR's previous post saying "try a memory search tool" which for me, wasn't very useful.

So get off my back please !!!

OOOooh I touched a nerve there for the Frenchies :) .. BTW .. Mr Francislaremote' date=' the "OFFSET COLLECTION" by LordLiquid does NOT work. (Don't you think I already tried this ???). that is why I posted here !! and BTW it was in response to MAXTOR's previous post saying "try a memory search tool" which for me, wasn't very useful.

So get off my back please !!![/quote']

LordLiquid's offsets works...

OOOooh I touched a nerve there for the Frenchies :) .. BTW .. Mr Francislaremote' date=' the "OFFSET COLLECTION" by LordLiquid does NOT work. (Don't you think I already tried this ???). that is why I posted here !! and BTW it was in response to MAXTOR's previous post saying "try a memory search tool" which for me, wasn't very useful.

So get off my back please !!![/quote']

the simpliest way to do it is by using art money,start l2walker,then search "exact value" for default token "[;'.]94-31==-%&@!^+]", change it to whatever you like and you can connect to every server.make sure you have set the correct ip-port-pasword first.

• 4 years later...