[Share][CS1.6] =-> Alien h4x For CS <-=

Em0sTyLe

Hello My Friends.

Today I Whant To Share You One Hack For CS 1.6  ;D Named Alien Hack.

How To Start ? - It's Very Simple Just UnRar And Run Alien h4x.exe a Window Will Apear Press "Load Hack" And Log In CS  :P

24725738.jpg

Here One SS From Hack: ---(I Test It On BOT's)--- [special Button "Shift" {Extra Speed}] ;D ;D

38894826.jpg

##Download Link##  :o :o

Download

I Thing This Is 1st Share Of This Hack So Enjoy Using IT !

I Recomend You USE It On Internet Servers Its More Funny  ;) ;)

for cs works ..but in l2 .. u just see the sky fast ur character animation npc's etc and ur speed ...but if u click npc from distance u go fast to npc but wait 5-6 sec or much (depend of distance) to show that hmtl from npc .. it's nice but work only on client not sv ..sv reply commands in retail time but u see character etc (client actions) fast .. sry 4 my bad english :D

for cs works ..but in l2 .. u just see the sky fast ur character animation npc's etc and ur speed ...but if u click npc from distance u go fast to npc but wait 5-6 sec or much (depend of distance) to show that hmtl from npc .. it's nice but work only on client not sv ..sv reply commands in retail time but u see character etc (client actions) fast .. sry 4 my bad english :D

LoL in l2? Huh?

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

tnx man good hack tnx for share

Why you don't looking days?

First warning for spam and bump. Next time i will dekarma you, so take care.

just aim and shot? did this program is the usual one that spam some link to download it every some time? :P cmon i dont like a cheat that spam T_T

If you mean something like Fighter FX it doesnt automatically spam you have an option (script | say: Download balbla in console ... Nevermind) and u can spam it. And i think if cheat spam automatically you can turn it off :)

I think FFX doesnt spam it automatically, just when u want turn it on. But is NVM, i find usless a program that aim and shoot alone bcuz u doing nothing on game then xD, anyway how it aim?, by range or by aimed target? :P