[Guide]Aiustha,The Enchantrees by Noble(the most updated +Noble's video)

Hey ya there! i ve seen some attempts to make an Enchantress guide,mostly many of them were outdated or not even guides...as i say attempts on my vision and nothing more

With all my pride and arrogance as i consider this guide my best i could have here is an Aiustha,The Enchantress guide which includes a whole video staring ME just yesterday where i reached GodLike easily (my foes could synergize better though)--->title of the video says pros mpla mpla but i rarely real pros join so get it as you want :D :D :D

Today i ll introduce you to the Aiustha,The Enchantress ' world which is a world of pwnage! let me remind you that i  only introduce you a hero in order to learn the basics!

29f7zux.gif

Aiustha,The Enchantress

Introduction

Although all Dryads are Cenarius' daughters, Aiushtha is said to be his first and favorite. Because of her direct relation to him, she has borrowed much of his powers. This is demonstrated by her control over the shy Wisps which she uses to heal her allies, and her ability to bring an opponent under the will of the Sentinel. Preferring ranged combat to melee, she fashioned a spear that strikes with more force the further her target is away. Her agility is unmatched, and any opponent attempting to kill her will find she skips ahead of them with surprising ease.

Starting Stats

STR-16+2

AGI-19+1.8

INT-16+2.8

Why should i prefer Aiustha?

1)Because she is imba hero

2)She can heal

3)She can slow

4)She can farm great

5)Nice Ulti

6)Passive Slow no2

7)creep conversion

8)Unownable if played good

9)Great stats gain

Why Shouldn't i even touch Aiustha?

1)Somehow fragile

2)needs practise

3)Low HP

4)Low Armor

5)Mana dependable

6)No escape

7)No real nukes

8)No stun

9)No orbs

10)pseudo-dps

oups too many NO ! hope you are not dissapointed! you ll find out that it is simple

Skill explanation

2u9036o.gif

Untouchable(Passive)

Whenever the Enchantress is attacked, she beguiles the unit into slowing its attack.

Level 1 - 20% reduction.

Level 2 - 40% reduction.

Level 3 - 60% reduction.

Level 4 - 80% reduction.

NOTE:once this skill was Enchantress ulti now moved on skill bar and doesnt belong in ulti replacing [bImpetus[/b] and vice versa!!

*This skill is simple!when you are attacked,your enemies have their attack speed reduced by the percentage of your skill level!

24ccv80.gif

Enchant

Brings target unit under control of Aiushtha. If the unit cannot be converted, it will be slowed instead.

Level 1 - 10% slow if unit cannot be converted.

Level 2 - 20% slow if unit cannot be converted.

Level 3 - 30% slow if unit cannot be converted.

Level 4 - 40% slow if unit cannot be converted.

Cooldown: 30/25/20/15 seconds.

MP Cost:65

Note:this actually converts creeps and fight at your side!if you target an enemy hero you can slow him! useful when you chase somebody or you are hunter down by your foes! :D

254v8ty.gif

Nature's Attendants

Releases a swarm of wisps to heal nearby allies in a 300 radius. Each wisp lasts 10 seconds and heals 10hp/sec.

Level 1 - 3 Wisps.

Level 2 - 5 Wisps.

Level 3 - 7 Wisps.

Level 4 - 9 Wisps.

Cooldown: 45 seconds.

MP Cost:125/140/155/170

Note:probably the best healing in game :D every wisp heals for 10hp/sec * 9 wisps * 10 seconds= 900hp :P it can heal every1 in 300 AoE and that is what makes you most needed in team battles :P that is what helps you survive more and return to fountain less

6jg6sy.gif

Impetus

Gives strength to the Enchantress' attacks, causing them to deal greater damage the further away the target is. Damage type is pure.

Level 1 - Deals 15% of the distance in damage.

Level 2 - Deals 20% of the distance in damage.

Level 3 - Deals 25% of the distance in damage.

Cooldown: 0

Manacost: 55/60/65

Orb effects do not stack

Buff placers do not stack

Skill is simple ! you throw a spear which follows your enemy until hit him!if your target tries to escape your spear will still follow him until it hits him!Your damage calculation is somewhat a bit confusing job ! it is the Area your spear travelled  * the % of the current skill lvl!  example: impetus lvl 3 and you throw Impetus on your enemy who is about 300AoE away it is 300 x 0,25% +attack :D simple :o

*Damage is pure which means that there is NO reduction when you hit with it

Skill Build

1)Nature's Attendants

2)Untouchable

3)Nature's Attendants

4)Untouchable

5)Nature's Attendants

6)Impetus

7)Nature's Attendants

8)Untouchable

9)Enchant

10)Untouchable

11)Impetus

12-15)Stats

16)Impetus

17-22)Stats

23)Enchant

24)Enchant

25)Enchant

Note:We first learn Nature'Attendatns first for survival from gangs ,first blood,tower damage etc and untouchable which makes you powerful against Melee attackers specially and ranged too!impetus is learned as soon as possible ! Enchant is not that needed but if you encounter problems farming(!!!!!!) take it for additional help

Lane Control

Normally you shouldnt have any kind of problems in any lane you may decide to take,so there is NO suggestion which lane should you choose

Item Build + Explanation

o5ccpz.gif yes yes yes BoT is ideal because Enchantress owns so you should be always in gangs and pushes so this is your great option!

eb3eo2.gif ideal for countering your fragility late game

14xmopl.gif for disabling maybe as optional

hukmlc.gif very nice choice for you

2heybf7.gifyou are mana dependable so you need it for mana regeneration and silence your foes

xlcdpv.gif ifffff you farm good enough take it as it costs nothing and improves your gameplay

Optional / Speciall Cases

30c3jlw.gif for AS

205fde1.gif when you face many nukers

1ros2c.gif .....

hvdq9d.gif for imbas only

2vl2jqd.gif your hero is a right-click char mostly so additional damage is good

2mh67pt.gif for noobswhen they dont know how to escape

2vrv2gz.gif you may not need that since we have better items on our build

REJECTED ITEMS

16a74ol.gif LS (LifeStealing) is NOT needed

15hkfir.gif your skills do better job than this item

11ad4aq.gif orb

2qx0vn9.gif orb

30b1no2.gif same as Helm of The Dominator

2wnwjt0.gif orb

n66cyb.gif orb

2i9h5vn.gif orb

2vrza8h.gif useless + orb

2dqkk0j.gif orb

vxcktc.gif orb

359zr5w.gif orb

153qnnb.gif orb

2ezsh77.gif orb

Best Allies

ALL

Worst Enemies

ALL

but you may have some problems with

105eh36.gifu1qbb.jpgdpeszq.gif34nirl0.gifzulbb4.gif

Attached Video:

http://rapidshare.com/files/203010452/aiustha__noble_godlike_almost_holy_shit.rar.html

until i upload it to youtube :o

Starring Wtf_IS_Dota= Noble

I've seen a PRO DotA 1v1 match, lion vs Enchantress both players were really good at their heroes but the one with strategy won, and that was lion, he really did know how to play so i think that you should add him to foes list.

I've seen a PRO DotA 1v1 match, lion vs Enchantress both players were really good at their heroes but the one with strategy won, and that was lion, he really did know how to play so i think that you should add him to foes list.

normally aiustha should win but its up to every player how he can play with her!for example at lvl6 lion can impale and ulti.enchantress will be dead meatwhen someone gets massive damage always draws back...!maybe a linken or bkb might work

NobLe you forgot the linken sphere...

Linken sphere is very importan item for Enchantrees especialy in 1v1...

Added ^^

Another wonderfull guide From Noble!!! Today because is friday i will make one 2 . GooD guide Noble .  /offtopic Noble are u playing eurobattle.net?

i usually get

mekansm for allies + survivability

BoT

Orchid malovelence is a MUST

shiva's and

depending on the game i get some items further :D

great guide Noble :)

thanks, as my request is now fulfilled :P

nekansm no you have nature attendants

for allies it is best

you have heal...

and when you are being ganked nature attendants have a 2-3 sec delay until they heal you :P

also mekansm is cheap(somehow)

your heal is calculated from your skill lvl! the higher your skill lvl the higher ammount of heal and it heals a lot

its not like Necrolyte's spamming heal which heals only 250 and you mek increases your heal  etc

thats why i reject mekansm :d but it is your choice

the only and unique reason i didnt put azwraith is because of untouchable combined with Nature's Attendants :D or at least shiva's guard with 80% slow it makes your self PL's Daddy :D :D :D of course he is a hero to be reckoned with , but tries over tries i found out that PL is not that strong on Aiustha

well it is clearly my opinion because i know how to play Enchantress  good grief though :)