[ExTrEmE Guide]EDIT TEXTURES!!! Customize E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G!!!

damn!!! i get error at the step where i press the set button on toolo. I don't get the green box just a -beep-ing error:MIPMan??0???????????R???. pls help me. I want to edit dragonic bow. which are the correct sizes of dragonic bow to save it corectly???

l2fileedit sux use ue2!

• 2 weeks later...

I'm trying to make this buttt, when i drag and put it on L2decrypt and press enter nothing happen... what i need to make it right ?? ;D

Can someone help me ?? :D

@EDIT

I make a vid : http://www.4shared.com/file/117066385/da4de0e1/Edit.html

Well...I tried many textures, following this many times ( Interlude Client ), but I cant open the file in the part of UnrealEd, I got a critical error! The only texture that I'm able to open is "L2Font-e.utx", all the others returns me an error...

No Label

CPU: GenuineIntel PentiumPro-class processor @ 2136 MHz with 1022MB RAM

Video: NVIDIA GeForce 7600 GT  (8122)

Texture ct2icon.icarus.weapon_icarus_disperser_i01: Serial size mismatch: Got 48, Expected 572

History: LoadObject <- (Texture ct2icon.icarus.weapon_icarus_disperser_i01 1059==1059/15152 1011 572) <- ULinkerLoad::Preload <- PreLoadObjects <- UObject::EndLoad <- UObject::LoadPackage <- UEditorEngine::SafeExec <- (LOAD FILE="C:\Editer\ct2icon.unreal.utx") <- UEditorEngine::SafeExec <- (OBJ LOAD FILE="C:\Editer\ct2icon.unreal.utx") <- UEditorEngine::Exec <- (OBJ LOAD FILE="C:\Editer\ct2icon.unreal.utx") <- UUnrealEdEngine::Exec <- WBrowserTexture::OnCommand <- WWindow::WndProc <- WWindow::StaticProc <- WBrowserMaster::OnCommand <- WWindow::WndProc <- WWindow::StaticProc <- MessagePump <- MainLoop

This is a custom file that I used, but it happens even with the original files...what is wrong? =/

Yea Ive opened the clear file with L2tool.exe and saved it to unreal editor texture folder. Then ran the Unrealeditor.exe , in the texture window I go to open the clear.utx file and it crit errors just like everyone else. Im trying to edit CT1 but ive also tried Gracia Final. So im following the guide step by step yet i seem to keep getting the crit error.