[Share] Final Gracia Weapons + Armors + Loading Screens

if you people have problems putting on the vesper armors onto the kamaels, its coz u gota fix the armor type on the armors table, isntead of all heavy and magic like whoever released them at first had them, modify them and kamael's will be able to use them.

Hmm, I changed armor_type in DB using Navicat for "light" and now Kamael can wear all Vesper armors but even with this they looks the same. At human the looks different but at Kamael they looks the same - if i wear heavy, light or robe its always look like one type of armor (the same textures).

I use preconfigurated L2Free Gracia PT2. Other thing is that I cant see armor discription - its always "NoItemName" and armors dont have discriptions...oO I edit armorgrp and itemname-e dat files but i cant see armor name nad discriptions. I see icons at my inventory, i can wear armor (but as i told - at Kamael textures looks the same) but i cant read them name or discriptions. Its always "NoItemName"...

WTF ? :/

Only change the lights into 'light'.

The only armor that kamaels can wear is light. What is the point of somebody making textures of heavy when they are not supposed to put them on?

What you are doing is modding your server as well as client to have them wear it.

Make your Heavy armors into type: 'heavy' and your robes into 'magic', this will solve you a lot of stats headaches.

The textures for the Humans change because, human fighter male/female can wear either heavy or light, NOT ROBE, therefore no special textures for robes. You will see the light textures for the robes. Same with dwarfs and all classes. Each Race has fighter or mage (except Kamaels and dwarfs), Each of those fighters or mages, are limited to what type of armor they can wear, and to the textures.

The noItemName, you got the IDs wrong, you gotta make sure that:

itemname-e.dat IDs = armorgrp.dat IDs = Navicat IDs = (ID Of armor).xml {located in data/stats/armor}.

If you need any more help feel free pming/posting here.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
This topic is now closed to further replies.

• What unique features ? 
    • Welcome to SmurfsZone   Buy League of Legends accounts across all servers and jump straight into Ranked Games with amazing quality and support.   Why Choose SmurfsZone? 24/7 Instant Delivery: Get your full access LoL smurf account immediately. 100% Hand-Leveled: High-quality accounts leveled by hand. Versatile MMR Options: High MMR, Standard MMR, Fresh MMR (ARAMs), and Ranked accounts available. Valorant Accounts: Expand your gaming experience. Our Commitment to You: Unopened Loot: Customize your champion pool. Lifetime Warranty: Valid if you change the email, username, and password upon purchase. Password Changeable: Ensure your account's security. Full Recovery Information: Complete access to account recovery details. Unverified and Changeable Email: Easy to personalize and secure your account. Completely Unranked: Fresh start with no ranked history in any season. Responsive Customer Support: Our dedicated team is available to assist you 24/7.   Experience the best place to buy League of Legends accounts with exceptional quality and dedicated support. We're here for YOU!
    • Thanks! I'll take a second look and let you know if my implementation of the clearCircle() helps with the stuttering once I find time for some extensive testing.
    • Thank you for your reply. I have removed it from the L2Server.exe file, but the L2Server still crashes. It doesn't crash if I don't start l2npc, otherwise it will crash within a few days at the latest.
    • Welcome to my store :  https://topestore.mysellix.io/fr/ 2015-2022 Aged Discord Account 2015 Discord Account : 50.99 $ 2016 Discord Account : 10$ 2017 Discord Account :3.99 $ 2018 Discord Account : 3.50$ 2019 Discord Account : 2.70 $ 2020 Discord Account :1.50$ 2021 Discord Account :0.99$ 2022 Discord Account :0.70$ Warranty :Lifetime Payment Methods : Crypto/ PayPal Contact Me On Discord Or Telegram Discord : @ultrasstore11 Telegram : https://t.me/ultrastore1 Welcome to my store :  https://topestore.mysellix.io/fr/ 2015-2022 Aged Discord Account 2015 Discord Account : 50.99 $ 2016 Discord Account : 10$ 2017 Discord Account :3.99 $ 2018 Discord Account : 3.50$ 2019 Discord Account : 2.70 $ 2020 Discord Account :1.50$ 2021 Discord Account :0.99$ 2022 Discord Account :0.70$ Warranty :Lifetime Payment Methods : Crypto/ PayPal Contact Me On Discord Or Telegram Discord : @ultrasstore11 Welcome to my store :  https://topestore.mysellix.io/fr/ 2015-2022 Aged Discord Account 2015 Discord Account : 50.99 $ 2016 Discord Account : 10$ 2017 Discord Account :3.99 $ 2018 Discord Account : 3.50$ 2019 Discord Account : 2.70 $ 2020 Discord Account :1.50$ 2021 Discord Account :0.99$ 2022 Discord Account :0.70$ Warranty :Lifetime Payment Methods : Crypto/ PayPal Contact Me On Discord Or Telegram Discord : @ultrasstore11
  • Topics