[SHARE]PVP/PK reward system and Alternative PK system

Intrepid

there are guides for old eclipse :| i'll try now again i found something maybe new guide.

Lol, and what did you expect, these guides are fine.

fk someone help i cant add anything to this fking server :| tell me how to add this to l2j , java server just l2j just explain how to add 1 thing i'll understand others what to do with this fking codes. i want to change max element enchant to 13 lvl i cant enchant more than 7 lvl. not only this i want pvp pk reward, ctf , dm , unlimited shots and other things, and many more.

fk someone help i cant add anything to this fking server :| tell me how to add this to l2j , java server just l2j just explain how to add 1 thing i'll understand others what to do with this fking codes. i want to change max element enchant to 13 lvl i cant enchant more than 7 lvl. not only this i want pvp pk reward, ctf , dm , unlimited shots and other things, and many more.

than start to learn english 1st and than java...and than you can do it

:| nice joke thanks very useful tutorial :|

who said its a joke...if someone cant use google why should anyone help...its so hard to type into google java tutorial?

• 3 weeks later...