Aion vs. Lineage 2

Are you gonna leave L2 when Aion is released?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Are you gonna leave L2 when Aion is released?

• Yes
    • No

i'll try aion only when a good man will realease a private unofficial sercver :P..anyway we must tell that l2 is our "home"(at least for me^^)..so when i'll have the chance to playy 1 hour aion i'll start making opinion..anyway i think L2 WILL NEVER END..

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, first of all, for those who say that AION will have bugs; this is far beyond reality.. You see Aion is up and running on Test servers for a couple of years in Japan and for some months in France and bugs are being taken care of.

Secondly, The release date ( at least in Greece ) will be in September, which was announced at the AION demonstration in Athens the previous month.

This is the information i can give to answer some questions :P

And as far as the question of the thread is concerned, Yes I will quit l2 to play aion. So anticipated :D

L2 used to be the best game EVER. Ncsoft made it ordinary.

Honestly i would be long gone from l2 to WoW, if my pocket would leave me to. is just that in my mind it doesn't worth to spend so much money (accumulated 1-2 y) to a game where there is a option to play for free in other places

I've played aion for probably... 200 hours now.  I've had more fun in those 200 hours than in my first 2 years of L2 retail and all my years on private servers.

The ONLY thing that Aion wont be able to beat is me training farmers east of giran and getting farmer bosses called on me.  Or going into enchanted valley and having all the bot trains use their EE and do a party recall.