interlude [Interlude L2J] Fully FRESHED and WIPED Line][Age DeathWhisper PvP

Frank

Plz do something with archers,they got too low mdef ..xD..

Okay,as soon teh forum is down,i wanna post a pic!

Also we are waiting ur ideas frank about Events..:/

TEH 2 FIRST +16 CURSED WEAPONS ^^!

2jbpa82.jpg

enchant rate is easy i've got +30 since second day :P

but do something for mages they have very low p .def

Wadafak ?!?! R O L F ? Oh my god-like ??? s000zzzzzzzzzzz It`s impossible !!! ( for me to pass +11 ) what about + 30 ?? PFFF This is outstanding PFF...BTW Did u enchanted it with BLESSED (100%) ?

I quitted server..... too bugged ( enchant rate )

1st. I enchanted 30 Arcana Maces... all boomed at 8/9/10... NOONE PASSED BY 10 !!

2nd. I won a event.. find the GM ... I won 1 gold dragon... Traded it for AM+20... Went +++ on the AM.. boom at +21

So.. my opinion that the RATE SUX.... It`s like RETAIL RATE LOL...No.. It`s worse than retail.. So who wants my account & pass & items... give me a message.

i am +1 to this its imposible i burned like 100 or more am to 8-9-10 and i made only 1 -16 and broken at 17 so wtf...

I quitted server..... too bugged ( enchant rate )

1st. I enchanted 30 Arcana Maces... all boomed at 8/9/10... NOONE PASSED BY 10 !!

2nd. I won a event.. find the GM ... I won 1 gold dragon... Traded it for AM+20... Went +++ on the AM.. boom at +21

So.. my opinion that the RATE SUX.... It`s like RETAIL RATE LOL...No.. It`s worse than retail.. So who wants my account & pass & items... give me a message.

Yeah he is absolutely right.

I am talking about the old DW, where You couldn'y make  +3or+4 more from the safe (+7). And don't tell again "this is the enchant, if you don't like it qq", I was always playing in 75% rates servers, and all weaps was failing at +10, +9 etc while the safe was 3.

All gear, was failing all the time and I was staring to thing that you forgot to change the enchant rate so far ROLF!

This custom wpn isnt make by ur own for sure ...

As lot ppl say all wpn's broke 8-10 pff so its immosible ...

Anyway Farm really boring and nothing to do just FARM FARM FARM ...

And ur weapon is donate or from GM thats really bad because as i see lot of ppl broke 8-10 *same with me* and u just make custom+16+++

Good Luck with server GrisoM, Frank I wish u best ^^

And ur weapon is donate or from GM thats really bad because as i see lot of ppl broke 8-10 *same with me* and u just make custom+16+++

Good Luck with server GrisoM, Frank I wish u best ^^

Donation system is offline and we are not a corruption server to give +16 weapons, so just stfu cause you're breaking my nerves. I have said so many times that I hate people who are talking about shits without been to the toilet.

Thanks for your wishes.

Donation system is offline and we are not a corruption server to give +16 weapons, so just stfu cause you're breaking my nerves. I have said so many times that I hate people who are talking about shits without been to the toilet.

Thanks for your wishes.

+1, btw i have am +19 and its like the 3rd am i enchant so... enchant its fine! The farm is hard but you want a dedicated server, so ppl must donate ! stop cry first you want wipe, frank did wipe, now its about farm and enchant? fuking kid! grow up and stop crying... if dont like just leave

+1, btw i have am +19 and its like the 3rd am i enchant so... enchant its fine! The farm is hard but you want a dedicated server, so ppl must donate ! stop cry first you want wipe, frank did wipe, now its about farm and enchant? fuking kid! grow up and stop crying... if dont like just leave

like me... ;) i just leave... and i will w8 donation ON.. after i will join back :))

Thanks for your wishes.

Heheh read what write ppl they broke lot at 8-10 ... and he make custom +16 pff ... Ok nvm i leave this srv anyway ...

like me... ;) i just leave... and i will w8 donation ON.. after i will join back :))

ofc... who cant pvp, donate! I do the same thing [not]

Pf hahah..donate rofl...

Enchant rate is fine..In the 20 mins of server i made a dB+22...

2cnd date i made 10 DBs +16 ...

wtfrofl are u talking about ?:/

IF ANY GM IS WATCHING THE THREAD NOW..PLS DO A RR..WE CANT FARM CUZ MOBS DONT RESPAWN.! TY

ofc... who cant pvp, donate! I do the same thing [not]

No, the one that is bored to farm  donate. You think that if you have a +30 or you farm a lot you are pro ?

BTW yeah I have notice (I always speak for the old DW)that weapons can be enchanted more easy.Me, i had made many +20s while i was played for 4 days. I remember that armor was TOOOOO duficult, now I see all saying "DB +20" and "AM +19" etc, these all are weapons, does anyone made a +25 or +20 part of armor ?

Edit: Oh, and I guess that server has still OP classes right ?

does anyone made a +25 or +20 part of armor ?

Not yet, but no one really care about it, the max i saw today was +13 (beacuse at +13 you get the set bonus)

Edit: Oh, and I guess that server has still OP classes right ?

Not rly, i saw pvp yesterday & today and no one was beating the others like if it was OP