interlude [Interlude L2J] Fully FRESHED and WIPED Line][Age DeathWhisper PvP

Frank

did i say smth for the adena farming zones?.....

i say for antharas lair rofl.....

LoL i didn't reply to you, not even Quoted.I said this generaly.

PS:XxRxX and Fakoukas see my previous post plz, ty.

LoL i didn't reply to you, not even Quoted.I said this generaly.

PS:XxRxX and Fakoukas see my previous post plz, ty.

wrong then....sry. and yes...r,and fakoy see my previous posts too.....

Actually I like your ideas and your comments about our server, thanks for them. But it would be a great idea to post them on our forum's suggestion. Don't forget that this topic is just an little advertisment and not a place to talk about these things, that's why we have our own forum.

Actually I like your ideas and your comments about our server, thanks for them. But it would be a great idea to post them on our forum's suggestion. Don't forget that this topic is just an little advertisment and not a place to talk about these things, that's why we have our own forum.

i am doing it right now...cyaz...i am not gonna post here again.

i am doing it right now...cyaz...i am not gonna post here again.

I didn't say you not to post again :P I just said that some things should be posted on our forum and not here ;)

I didn't say you not to post again :P I just said that some things should be posted on our forum and not here ;)

i dont mean that i am not gonna post again...

i mean for suggestions only...

ok take the link where i suggested 13 suggestions.

http://l2deathwhisper.com/forum/index.php?topic=2824.msg22013#msg22013

..these are my suggestions...check them out.

cyaz.

o death wisper einai dead pia re paidia i pio poli egatalipoune kai einai kai diskolo farming

Gr:Mia xara einai O deathWhisper...Ama ta perimenis ola eukola apo enan server den einai oreo etc...Farming kai pali farming....

Pexe kai disou na dis meta poso oreo einai to game..!

o death wisper einai dead pia re paidia i pio poli egatalipoune kai einai kai diskolo farming

the server is ok rofl....noone is leaving except those who can't get over the fact that the server's farming is hard......

(for me it isn't)

[GR] Έτσι είναι ο DeathWhisper φιλαράκο μου δύσκολο farming και όχι γελοία enchant rates, αν δεν σου αρέσει απλά /leave αλλά μην επηρεάζεις και τους άλλους λέγοντας πως ο server είναι dead κτλ.

Hello dudes,

A big vote event has just began! It's time to proove what we are in Hopzone and be in top L2 Servers. So let's do it!

We have 2 weeks to reach 1500 votes in hopzone! So everybody should start voting from now! If you don't know how to vote please take some minutes to read this topic and learn!

When we reach 1500 votes, the enchant rate of armor will be increased by 5%! That means that you will make easier enchantments! It is a chance for all of you to enchant armors easily, so start voting!

PS: The increased rate will be for 1 day only.

PS2: If we success, we will make one bigger event with more surprises!

Thanks!

Official Topic: http://l2deathwhisper.com/forum/index.php?topic=2870.0