interlude [Interlude L2J] Fully FRESHED and WIPED Line][Age DeathWhisper PvP

Frank

Huhuh..Im c0y0 ingame :O..[im used to have this name almost 3 years :| ]

Nvm..I told what tekone said!

but too bad,i cant run L2Net on XP...Dunno why :$..

So you are my copier -.-

BTW why dont you all just wait to see your new GM instead of spending your time making these questions?

LiFo?? LoL! What else am I going to hear?

Well, I agree with you! LMAO!

Frank, the forum will be the same like before or you changed something?

By The Way, am I still Greek Moderator or you kicked me because I'm a lamer?  :D ( I love the new emoticons)

Friendly.  ;)

plz anounce the gm's name ps( i want to aski sth)

U pay the gm or he is just a volunteer or friend etc ? :S

Nah, I don't think that they can afford to pay for a GM!  :)

~LunatiC was teh Best GM and he didn't want money!

OmG U are all guys funny :] xD

Just w8 and someday they announce for u new GM ... U just making here useless/spam section lmao...

Just keep w8ing ...

P.S. I have some stone's at DW (about 5k) Pm me if someone want it ;]

About our forum, it is coming...Just be patient!

About new GM, hmmm...please end it here, I don't like spam in my topics, I said that you'll see him in game and you will happy ;)

I have to say just one thing..I am sick and tired with the server coz the WHOLE server is botting..This situation sucks so I think i will give up.That's why i sell my items..Frank if u and fakoykas would do something about this it would be realy great..Believe me it sucks seeing a noob that bots 24/7 with w.sets/+30 weapons etc.

YEsterday online was almost 100 ppl from 400-500 that it has in the start...Omg do smth...No events.Lag all the time.Botting. :/

man what aren't you understand?? he told you about the lag the he tests some configs about the botting he told you that he will try with the other staff

what da fuck you want more to tell you?? omg...

I think thats the end of l2dw..now that XxRxX opened another server :/

First of all, I am Frank. Secondly, Demonik has nothing to do with DeathWhisper. And, it's not its end. Just give us some time to work. You know we have A LOT of things to do, we are not kids anymore (play, play play).

Thanks for your co-operation, we know WHO are with us and WHO are NOT!