interlude [Interlude L2J] Fully FRESHED and WIPED Line][Age DeathWhisper PvP

Frank

i am pissed off i want to play and i cant make acc

Can't connect to the database server

Database problem : Account was not created. Please report this to the Staff.

OK, guys, we can't create an account! No reason to say it!

Soon, it will be up!

em most of my friends got an acc and allready in SO THATS WHY I AM PISSED!

Hmm xD I make acc 1h before start ... Im lucky xD

And u cry more bro:* xD

Ah, I am unlucky!

I don't want to lose the name that I want!  :-\

Hmm xD I make acc 1h before start ... Im lucky xD

And u cry more bro:* xD

im lucky too :D i am already a noblesse and i am farming right now

edit: they rr server maybe for acc manager guys w8

Jake,to much farming to be ready for Oly-Siege's-mass.

And to be cool xD

BTW..

1st..the 1st  LIFESTONE is mine..xD

2nd . first 2GB is mine xDDD

lol men when we say farm we mean coins :S

Jake,to much farming to be ready for Oly-Siege's-mass.

And to be cool xD

BTW..

1st..the 1st  LIFESTONE is mine..xD

2nd . first 2GB is mine xDDD

1st) i want to make acc :'(

2nd) please learn english? :D

1st) i want to make acc :'(

2nd) please learn english? :D

My english sucks,but this is not our theme..

Also,u 'r not the one who can judge me about this..

EDIT :

U can create account atm..

I just created onother one...

lol i canot login in site or forum says"the internet explorer canot view this page" :S

it says it to me too , they must be working at the forum and register page

well my name is stolen and some other friends name are taken and armyofhell clan is taken.. fakin fanboys..

hell yea i fcking know... lonelyperson too... whats' your acc name now?

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• I can use this folder system for High Five offline server?   The folder does not have a l2.exe file.   Thank you very much if anyone can help me.   https://drive.google.com/file/d/13kU-g_4JJ-sP-kg2F7pqkUOVKmQdubFm/view
    • I know, but...every time I have problem with IP address setup 😞
    • ENGLISH As you know, we have always profiled in the development of Java emulators, we continue to do our favorite thing, and now we have the opportunity to provide you with services in the field of private development of L2 assemblies Essence, Classic and High Five, which we have been doing in recent years, we have not been working on basic builds for a long time and work only on contracts for the world's best projects. These are the best builds we can offer, we have test servers and we can show them to you on the test, and if you are very good at gameplay, you will see a big difference in the quality and detail of the official content compared to the basic builds. These are the best top solutions in the world, which are currently used to implement the largest projects in the world. We guarantee 100% implementation of all official content. If you have any questions about testing, discussions, etc., please contact our studio and we will discuss everything. At the moment, you can get acquainted with the preliminary information and prices for Private L2 contracts here: Private Server packs L2 Essence 464, 447, 388, 362, 286 protocols Private server packs L2Classic Private server pack High Five РУССКИЙ --------------------------------------------- Как вы знаете мы всегда профилировались на разработке в сфере Java эмуляторов, мы продолжаем заниматься своим любимым делом, и сейчас у нас появилась возможность предоставлять вам услуги в сфере приватных разработок L2 сборок Essence, Classic и High Five, которыми мы занимаемся последние годы, мы уже давно не работаем над базовыми сборками и работаем только на контрактах для лучших мировых проектов. Это лучшие сборки, которые мы можем предложить, у нас есть тестовые сервера, и мы можем показать их вам на тесте, и если вы очень хорошо разбираетесь в игровом процессе, вы увидите большую разницу в качестве и детализации официального контента по сравнению с базовыми сборками. Это лучшие топовые решения в мире, которые на данный момент используются для реализации крупнейших проектов в мире. Мы даем гарантии - 100% реализации всего официального контента. По вопросам тестирования, обсуждений и тд - пишите по контактам нашей студии и мы все обсудим. На данный момент вы можете ознакомиться с предварительной информацией и ценами на Приватные контракты L2 тут: Приватные Сборки L2 Essence 464, 447, 388, 362, 286 protocols Приватные Сборки L2Classic Приватная Сборка High Five -------------------------------------------------------------- Contacts: Telegram: https://t.me/L2scripts Whatsapp, Viber: +1 (916) 226 1910 С уважением, Администрация !
  • Topics