interlude [Interlude L2J] Fully FRESHED and WIPED Line][Age DeathWhisper PvP

Frank

Ηowever, you don't express this, in your reply.You made the poll, cuz ppl told you to wipe the server 100 times, but you: "go farm newbie", in the 101 complaint you started to thought "hmm maybe they are right" and here is the poll, and sudendly you care.

Smart people would get what I mean, I won't explain more, I never do. If you don't like then just don't play ;)

and ok....if the server got wiped what..??? the server will go again in the same situation....and what is that i canot get it?? what server has wrong??

No server won't be the same cause we won't have rollbacks etc...;)

Did the server got wiped or? cause i didnt logged in for a while.

No we're just thinking to wipe it but we are not sure...Still asking for players' opinion..

and ok....if the server got wiped what..??? the server will go again in the same situation....and what is that i canot get it?? what server has wrong??

the situation off the server after the wipe wont be the same im guessing new donation list like donators cant get max + items and they cant get agument skills as reward for theyr donation,auto events etc.. after wipe server will be more ballanced if admins go in same direction as dw is now why even wipe ! there must be a reason they came up  with the wipe idea!

We have alot of player's// so if you wipe 100% all  will start aghain this server  cuz here is some motives

1=  stable server

2= protect server

3 = No coruption

4 = No lag

My Opinion is Just Wipe it.. we wanna start also from 0 - More Fun

iif 1 newbie join right now.. all pk HIM..!!

10  For Wipe!

The wipe is the smartiest think about this server. To watch the problems just make a player lvl 50 etc and go primeval try to xp ;) i have try 12 times but........  pk pk pk pk omg

We have alot of player's// so if you wipe 100% all  will start aghain this server  cuz here is some motives

1=  stable server

2= protect server

3 = No coruption

4 = No lag

My Opinion is Just Wipe it.. we wanna start also from 0 - More Fun

iif 1 newbie join right now.. all pk HIM..!!

10  For Wipe!

Yea at this your right. Maybe the best things is to wipe it... not alot of servers can afford to do this cause after wipe alot of ppl will leave... the thing is maybe there are alot of ppl that worked alot for some +++ weapons and they dont want it wiped but... you know the best. It doesnt worth to have 5 ppl happy with they ++ weapons and other 100 that dont join because of the 5 ppl that always pk them.

Yea at this your right. Maybe the best things is to wipe it... not alot of servers can afford to do this cause after wipe alot of ppl will leave... the thing is maybe there are alot of ppl that worked alot for some +++ weapons and they dont want it wiped but... you know the best. It doesnt worth to have 5 ppl happy with they ++ weapons and other 100 that dont join because of the 5 ppl that always pk them.

This is the words I was searching !! 100% aGREE! Server has to be wiped and have a fresh start!! so Announce when the big start will be and more that 300+ ppl will be on including me

Well one poor player told you one time:

I think this server need a WIPE for fresh start. Its my opnion :)

And you answered:

Wipe?...No way at the moment...

See ? You didn't even discuss it , not even ask him WHY.

"No way at the moment" That means that you just do what you belevie that is good for server. But only after all started to complain, you rething it.

I don't want to flame your Topic but this is the truth.

Wipe was the key so far to 'rescue' the server from be dieing slowly, but you didn't listen to players.

GL

Yes, we didn't want to make any wipe 1 month ago. Everything was ok and there was not any reason to make wipe so why should we discuss it more? But now, I think that we should discuss it and think seriously about that.

Yes, we didn't want to make any wipe 1 month ago. Everything was ok and there was not any reason to make wipe so why should we discuss it more? But now, I think that we should discuss it and think seriously about that.

make 1 poll with WIPE or No WIpe and will see manny player say no wipe but the pooll will be more  in Wipe !!

make 1 poll with WIPE or No WIpe and will see manny player say no wipe but the pooll will be more  in Wipe !!

LOL. http://l2deathwhisper.com/forum/index.php?topic=3848

Wtf is happening with some of you guys...Blind or brainless?