interlude [Interlude L2J] Fully FRESHED and WIPED Line][Age DeathWhisper PvP

Frank

I just logged into x800 today and imo .. its bugged in skills , lag , stuck masteries and so on ... needs a total rework ... i thought it could become a nice server since l2ownage(stuck subs) has closed .. but nah ..

I just logged into x800 today and imo .. its bugged in skills , lag , stuck masteries and so on ... needs a total rework ... i thought it could become a nice server since l2ownage(stuck subs) has closed .. but nah ..

Boh there is a 1 week beta phase as you can see the announce, your team work hard to make all the needed fixes... with your reports.

As a part of staff at x800 sub-stuck ... i have the permission to tell we do your best.

Boh there is a 1 week beta phase as you can see the announce, your team work hard to make all the needed fixes... with your reports.

As a part of staff at x800 sub-stuck ... i have the permission to tell we do your best.

i dont say the opposite , if you can fix what i reported , then i may join again

It doesn't lag and we both know it. Try to tell us which skills are bugged ;)

so it is impossible to have lags and some skills being bugged ? w00t (i am not flaming i am just asking)

if x800 server is on the pc with x5000 server then i cut my head that players lag like hell

It doesn't lag and we both know it. Try to tell us which skills are bugged ;)

yes it laggs , i always speak about x800 , sometimes we cannot even use skills , sometimes it lagg for 5-10secs , im not gonna report all the skills because im sure all needs a check .. so do it and dont wait from a player to report you every day from 1 skill ...

Madness and idk which else .. lands 100% , we cant do shit and its for 25sec ... for god shake .. try to balance the skills/classes .. every 10y old kill you since you cant even do nothing with that land and after they tell you : noob !

yes it laggs , i always speak about x800 , sometimes we cannot even use skills , sometimes it lagg for 5-10secs , im not gonna report all the skills because im sure all needs a check .. so do it and dont wait from a player to report you every day from 1 skill ...

Madness and idk which else .. lands 100% , we cant do shit and its for 25sec ... for god shake .. try to balance the skills/classes .. every 10y old kill you since you cant even do nothing with that land and after they tell you : noob !

I'm fixing madness/confusion right now. Sorry but i don't see anybody else complaining about lag.

XxRxX and fakoykas guys! Try to make a very nice Substack and it will have succes! Atm none has substuck balanced and nice,so if you do it you will have great succes! I wish you good luck! And one oppinion if i am alowed: dont make 3 substacks let it just be one(main+substack) and put a rb from where you can get it and a farming way and it will be great... ;) have fun and gl! (if substack will be nice i will replay...)

Fix aggression too...

Also in the 3rd sub i couldn't use dyes!

i have a necro with paladin n' warlock,when i use pala sub id not ave goood c.speed?the passives ain't stackable?

keep up good work and fix the server...

PS: dominators overpowered

off:i've done +25 am without b.scrolls...

It's true that we have problem with some skills. I have no problem to tell it. But there is no lag at both servers. About what WebMonster said, servers are hosted on different computers.