interlude [Interlude L2J] Fully FRESHED and WIPED Line][Age DeathWhisper PvP

Frank

I forgot to say that 2 friends helped me u can farm really fast with 2 sps and 1 healer in ur back ... ofc u need some time to stay in game. GL !

i have time but i dont have friends to farm with :D

I don't like the PK guards and the botters with names like "fjfjsdifjcds" If you see DarkElfy at lvling zone and he flags, don't kill him. I'm DarkElfy, anti bot patrol of L2 DeathWhisper. My job:anchor and kill all bots, Mexicans, and Vietnamese.

It's good that the server has a challenge. Also, I can't beilieve L2 EVO has beat us with threats. They forced players to vote or they ban them and close farm zones. So, please post BAD reveiws on L2 EVO so that wy DeathWhisper may become better. Remember to vote and post good reviews about this server!

It's good that the server has a challenge. Also, I can't beilieve L2 EVO has beat us with threats. They forced players to vote or they ban them and close farm zones. So, please post BAD reveiws on L2 EVO so that wy DeathWhisper may become better. Remember to vote and post good reviews about this server!

Thanks for your comments but please do not criticise other servers. They can do whatever they want, we have our own project and we are focus on it. If you think that you have proofs against L2Evo then you have to PM Kadar (The Admin of hopzone) and express him your thoughts.

Well, I got banned so no more screens. But when I was playin there GM make announcements saying "farm zones are closed because you don't vote" and that "post good review on Hopzone than we give you +10 item for free"

Well, I got banned so no more screens. But when I was playin there GM make announcements saying "farm zones are closed because you don't vote" and that "post good review on Hopzone than we give you +10 item for free"

So let players decide what they want to do..;) If they like these activities from GMs, let them play there ;) Anyway, we are going off topic so If you want to tell more about this you can PM me ;)

Very good high rate server with many class balanced (I can go to pvp even with my WL).

Many ppls and gms are online.

But it's extreme hard to get items there (compared to high rates servers ofc).

Seriusly now, how someone can get whisper armor/death weapon enchanted

without farming 24/7 for a month ... Imo u should degrees the max enchant or make

the enchant rate a little bit higher...

Anyway, if u can deal with enchant rate, then u can find the greatest pvp

server around.

Thanks for your comments Aster. To be honest, we are trying to mix some things from a low rate server and a high rate server too. That's why you find hard to collect coins for whisper armors and death weapons.

The Death Weapons are too hard to enchant. We should have like a enchant event every month. Where for 5 min, all enchants are 100% so you can get something good. Like my idea?