Windows Prob - What kind of windows - Msn -- VORTEX --

Guest TheVortex

Guest TheVortex

I will be offline from msn for 3 days .. cyz there is an error with Msn and then some others with L2 client and etc you know ( problems when having copy windows  8) 8) ) ... tomorrow i gonna buy the original windows XP Proffesional ... what windows do you suggest me ?? XP Proffesional SP 2 ? or Vista English ? and what service pack?

Guest TheVortex

there are some vista like .. DSP home or whatever .. which ones? in plaisio.gr i cant see any vista prog so there aren't ... so i gonna buy home edition!

Guest TheVortex

.. how do i make if i am runnnin windows x64 bit proffesional and wanna turn the LineageII running in 32 bit mode? how ?

If you buy vista, you should now some things:

75% of the available programs don't work normally on Vista (antivirus, suites, and more)

90% of games don't work properly (Vista disables them before you run them, in order to protect you as they are unsigned)

DRM Versions from plaisio are available only if you purchase a new PC system from them (the system should have all hardware that is needed to work properly)

Home version don't have aero, they have decreased performance in gaming and programs. Also, some of the options (like glass etc) aren't available too.

If you buy vista 64 Bit edition, you should know that the 95% of all programs don't even install properly (tested by PCMagazine). Gaming performance is the same as Vista 32 Bit. Programs performance (if they work) is the same as 32 bit as they are written in 32 bit pattern, so your system can't use their advantages.

Use linux suse if you don't care about gaming ^^

Guest TheVortex

How do i turn LineageII in 32 bit mode ?? ( I am having Windows XP Proffesional 64 Bit Edition ) How ?