Dagger enchant = useful or useless ?

Videur

sry cuz i didnt read all the comm, but most of them was the same(no is not imp. but still with S u give more dmg then C)

did u ever read this ? "" wen is enchanted it give pvp dmg" (or smth like that)  , A and S gr weapon has it.

at farm yes if u farm only with skills ( that mean u got Mana Potions) only SA of dagger is important. if u dont have MP pots, then u need P atk too for normal hits.

but in pvp if u got an A/S weapon enchanted u give more dmg then a B/C even if they got same SA , and same P atk (from enchant or w/e)

you need dagger ++ because when you dont have mp you can give more dmg if your weapon is ++ and because sometimes in l2java pattack count for daggers.. and i think if you have pattack ++ you give more dmg when use backstab.

1 friend put dye str+ etc and he hit nice backstabs but i dont know if is server problem or something with pattack and backstab.

imo its useful but in pve ofc

someone could have DS+12 instead of SS just for exping

and making ds +12 is cheaper than making SS so it might be good option to ppl that have a lot of ewc