[Discussion]WoW:Warrior or Druid?

Noble®

I was thinking of making a new char in WoW(official servers)

im between 2 choices either Warrior either Druid!(in Shattered Hand im with the Alliance side)

What do you suggest me ?

PS: the reason i choose between them is the survalibility and melee combat

plz no rogues suggestions :) :P (its boring for me )

The Druid class is a class that is at one with nature. From calling forth vines to trap their enemies all the way to changing into a bear, the Druids revolve around anything and everything to do with nature. Peaceful and aggressive the Druid class is considered by many to be a jack of all trades and master of none. With the ability to stealth like a Rogue, heal like a Priest, tank like a Warrior, and cast spells like a Mage the Druid can fit many roles. Although they cannot do some of these tasks as well as the original classes all the time, they can when specialized that way, and they can still be very useful in alternate roles at any time.

Anyone who likes to be flexible and helpful in any situation may find the Druid class to be something they will be interested in. They’re not the strongest fighters or the absolute best support but they can fill both roles. In the expansion Druids are very valuable for most of their abilities and can often times fill the roles of other classes like Warriors or Priests with no problem.

I personally suggest you pick druid but you can choose weather you like it or not.

god damn you never hear me :DD

you say you want a char for crazy pvp and to be like a bomb

only one answer ROGUE, rogue is the best pvper

btw if you ask me warrior or druid i vote warrior :D

plz no rogues suggestions :) :P (its boring for me )

BORING ? oO wtf ? :D

god damn you never hear me :DD

you say you want a char for crazy pvp and to be like a bomb

only one answer ROGUE, rogue is the best pvper

bleh rogue is a bit imba now on wotlk with his new skills.... anyway

i don't like how he sneaks up to everybody and then rupture+kidney shot bla bla stunned for 10 secs then dead :)

btw if you ask me warrior or druid i vote warrior :D

that was the main question lol xD

everybody has rogue in wotlk :P its too common thats was i mentioned the word boring

Yes i wanna be a living bomb for pvp at Arathi basin,gulch matches,arenas etc :P

everybody has rogue in wotlk :P its too common thats was i mentioned the word boring

Yes i wanna be a living bomb for pvp at Arathi basin,gulch matches,arenas etc :P

well, GrandPa, now you have your answer :) enjoy :P

sorry guys but rogue is not so cool anymore

it was at the begining, but not now when half of your server is rogue... before WOTLK

in wotlk now everybody is DK.. i can;t make a party for BF, or ramps in HF cuz can't find a healer, everybody is DK..

i suggest you to go for warrior, druid is cool but you will never be a rogue or tank, druid at 80 rock's on resto

sorry guys but rogue is not so cool anymore

it was at the begining, but not now when half of your server is rogue... before WOTLK

in wotlk now everybody is DK.. i can;t make a party for BF, or ramps in HF cuz can't find a healer, everybody is DK..

i suggest you to go for warrior, druid is cool but you will never be a rogue or tank, druid at 80 rock's on resto

you have  great point !!! especially in Outland we could never find a healer!!!as for my paladin i was in unlimited lists (friend lists) because i could heal even if i didnt have them as friends !!!always first summoned and first in party for dungeons! now in wotlk everybody is DPS(Death Knights or Rogues) that sucks imo

you are totally correct my friend :P and that is the only reason NO ONE wants DKs or rogues in guilds and asks for shamans,priests and PALADINS if you have noticed :)

Well i said my opinion , personally i like more support classes so i picked DruId warrior ain't bad but druid just rocks hard on 80 as Todo said.

In WoTLK I'd pick a paladin, a retri or a holy one for my main. (Holy 17k heals ftw, Retri 6k/7k burst damage AND nice heals.)

But if I was to choose between a warrior and a druid, I'd base my choice on my game experience.

Druid is not that hard to play, every form has its own benefits, you just switch whenever you need to stun/heal/deal some damage.

Warrior is a difficult class to play. You need to time your moves and stance changes PERFECTLY. For example pummel, you need to pummel RIGHT when the enemy begins to cast or else he can press escape (pseudo-cast) and make you waste your pummel, so he can deal some unstoppable damage. Or Spell Reflect, he can do the same.

If you like exping and owning in arenas ( Druids are the first targets in arenas ) , I'd choose druid

If you like owning in BGs, Arenas and Duels but having a hard time learning the secrets of the class, I'd say warrior

GR:  O druid einai san tous caster re paidi mou sto L2. Sxetika eukoloi kai gamane. O warrior einai san ton gladi, prepei na eisai maestros sthn class alla ama thn ma8eis kala , gamas kai derneis kai tous koveis olous ane3eretws.

GR:  O druid einai san tous caster re paidi mou sto L2. Sxetika eukoloi kai gamane. O warrior einai san ton gladi, prepei na eisai maestros sthn class alla ama thn ma8eis kala , gamas kai derneis kai tous koveis olous ane3eretws.

austira apodedeigmeno  me ali8ino paradeigma xD if you know wut i mean :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'd choose a warrior, because my first char was a druid...

but I got pretty bored of him and made a pala ^^

then got bored of pala and made a warlock ^^

then i played on a friend's account for a while, because my time had expired and I played with his warrior...

he was lvl 45, but still I enjoyed playing with a warrior!

pretty good dps, good armor, good hp, but he can't get healed... :/