Strange problem with windows hope someone helps me

thechewu

So when i boot up,after some time(completely random, can happen after 10 sec or 1h) my theme refreshes or disables if i put Windowsblinds theme and Audio device is disabled.I re-enable it and i put theme on again but its pain in the ass doing it every time i start up pc and sometimes i really need to turn it off or restart it.No viruses/spywares or any bad shit only programs that are running are Deskspace,Razer Driver and MSN(i use clean boot ;)).Tried google with no luck, installed SP3 but no luck with that either.Hope i find i way to solve cause i really really dont want to reinstall windows.Thanks in advance!

Stop spam.

Probably program has integrated something in your Registry or in your files.

Change it or unistall it.Make a restart and hopefully you'll be ok.

-Blane

Then go Start > Run > regedit

And go search startup programs.If something does not meet your standards, then simply disable it ;)

Post back,

-Blane

Problem occurs when you log in windows?

Perhaps something runs with winlogon.exe during the startup.For this you have to edit the registry HKEY_CURRENT_USER.

-Blane

it randomly happens.sometimes during when i play music,sometimes during game sometimes while my pc is doing nothing.thats what bothers me.its completely random.something activates and boom audio gone and theme refreshed and taskbar messed up sometimes :/.really strange

how help

Don't post if you don't need to.Do not spam like shit just to raise your post count.Spam is not tolerated.This is your first warning before karma smite.

it randomly happens.sometimes during when i play music,sometimes during game sometimes while my pc is doing nothing.thats what bothers me.its completely random.something activates and boom audio gone and theme refreshed and taskbar messed up sometimes :/.really strange

Make a backup and format.This solution gonna bring end to your "pain".

-Blane

Well I'd experiment with some of the parts of the computers, I'd remove one or two of them at a time and if the problem occured, they are not guilty, and if it didn't , they have some problems.

I've done it before heh

i noticed that, that happens few moments later after drwtsn32.exe starts.i dunno why it starts(yes i know its windows debugger) and ill try renaming it and see if it fixes things.

@NotAbastard, i cant see connection between hardware and this error.its like a program turns on disables my theme and audio and it dissapears.i can turn both of them back on in min but its pain in the ass doing it every time i reboot