[Unique Video tutorial] Edit u Textures, Customize Everything. =All Chronicles=

No Label

CPU: AuthenticAMD Unknown processor @ 2030 MHz with 2047MB RAM
Video: ATI Radeon HD 3800 Series (6879)

TexEnvMap LineageWeaponsTex.icarus_accipiter.icarus_alpha: Serial size mismatch: Got 11, Expected 1249

History: LoadObject <- (TexEnvMap LineageWeaponsTex.icarus_accipiter.icarus_alpha 34561==34561/47965141 34550 1249) <- ULinkerLoad::Preload <- PreLoadObjects <- UObject::EndLoad <- UObject::LoadPackage <- UEditorEngine::SafeExec <- (LOAD FILE="C:\Documents and Settings\Friso\Bureaublad\LineageWeaponsTex.clear.utx") <- UEditorEngine::SafeExec <- (OBJ LOAD FILE="C:\Documents and Settings\Friso\Bureaublad\LineageWeaponsTex.clear.utx") <- UEditorEngine::Exec <- (OBJ LOAD FILE="C:\Documents and Settings\Friso\Bureaublad\LineageWeaponsTex.cl).. <- UUnrealEdEngine::Exec <- WBrowserTexture::OnCommand <- WWindow::WndProc <- WWindow::StaticProc <- MessagePump <- MainLoop

I tried it with CT2 lineageweaponstex.utx, but get this when I try to open it with the UTRuntime program. Could anyone please help me out?

thanks in advance

EDIT: Already fixed

Nice video, nice guide

No Label

CPU: AuthenticAMD Unknown processor @ 2030 MHz with 2047MB RAM
Video: ATI Radeon HD 3800 Series (6879)

TexEnvMap LineageWeaponsTex.icarus_accipiter.icarus_alpha: Serial size mismatch: Got 11, Expected 1249

History: LoadObject <- (TexEnvMap LineageWeaponsTex.icarus_accipiter.icarus_alpha 34561==34561/47965141 34550 1249) <- ULinkerLoad::Preload <- PreLoadObjects <- UObject::EndLoad <- UObject::LoadPackage <- UEditorEngine::SafeExec <- (LOAD FILE="C:\Documents and Settings\Friso\Bureaublad\LineageWeaponsTex.clear.utx") <- UEditorEngine::SafeExec <- (OBJ LOAD FILE="C:\Documents and Settings\Friso\Bureaublad\LineageWeaponsTex.clear.utx") <- UEditorEngine::Exec <- (OBJ LOAD FILE="C:\Documents and Settings\Friso\Bureaublad\LineageWeaponsTex.cl).. <- UUnrealEdEngine::Exec <- WBrowserTexture::OnCommand <- WWindow::WndProc <- WWindow::StaticProc <- MessagePump <- MainLoop

I tried it with CT2 lineageweaponstex.utx, but get this when I try to open it with the UTRuntime program. Could anyone please help me out?

thanks in advance

well man you can't open lineageweapons with UE because for rightknow have some protection but you can extract DDS files with L2UTX and make ur own UTX

i got this error when i try open my Weapons after i used l2 tool i get this error :(

try to open it with UTPT.exe instead of UnrealRuntime

and else try decrypt with L2UTfix(CT2) instead of l2encdec with l2tool

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

[ESP]

Les Prepare Un Video Tutorial Sobre Como Crear Sus Item Custom (Texturas) Con Canal Alpha y Efecto Luz En Version Ingles Español, Para Editar Cualquier Cosa: Armaduras, Armas, NPC, Ciudades, Etc.

No Te Lo Pierdas Es Super Sencillo y Ademas Para Todas Las Cronicas

[ENG]

hi! here I leave them a video tutorial to edit textures, the video is made in high quality and maximum resolution so you can see the small words.

the video is made in English and Spanish with all the steps to follow (unreal and photoshop steps)

Enjoy

Here Take result of the video

Este Es El Resultado Del Video

shileduh.JPG

Download Video

Download Softwares Pack

Pass: byurbanhack

Fixed: If u Have Gracia Download it>> L2UtxFixer For Gracia

Added >> Pack Textures

madera.jpg

Download

credits: to me

can u make a vid how to add new items ? i heared that i need an patched system but where i get is like download patch from other site ? i tell because i can't edit when i click save and chose version 413 i get erro it say me that he cant find a file.. pff

• 2 weeks later...

Apparently wen i get the finish product it appears to be corrupt, ive been working on this for hours endlessly and i cant see the figure out whats goin on. Okay so first i did every step but a lil differently but i knew it wud wrk, but i didnt, and your way didnt wrk either so im jus wonderin what im doin wrong u know... so then i do a lil test, i decrypt the lineageweapontex.utx and the result ofc is lineageweapontex.clear.utx, okay so far so good. Then i use tool to do that thing in ur guide...successful, okay now i run this .clear.utx file with the unreal program, i dont touch ANYTHING at all, and i save it to lineageweapontex.utx (original file) i put that in my systexture and run the game, b4 i get to my character login, BAM... msg pops sayin that lineageweapontex.utx is corrupt... the SAME error i got wen tryin your full guide and my own way... so im just wondering is there smthin wrong with the decrypter? or l2tool? or what? Im using interlude l2j obviously, and i know this is for all chronicals as the above title says.  So im done for tonight, up til 4am figuring this thing out, i hope u can help me urban... NOTHING seems to work, and i just reccently found out that my editing is fine, but when i convert lineageweapontex.utx to edit, then convert BACK, inbetween that time process, something is gone wrong, bcuz now the file is... well... corrupt. I hope u can help me, thanks in advance....

BTW im not tryin to edit a shield, im trying to edit a weapon, so its a little different but i had a friend help me with the weapon but no luck, im not sure if you know how to customize things with a weapon...

Apparently wen i get the finish product it appears to be corrupt, ive been working on this for hours endlessly and i cant see the figure out whats goin on. Okay so first i did every step but a lil differently but i knew it wud wrk, but i didnt, and your way didnt wrk either so im jus wonderin what im doin wrong u know... so then i do a lil test, i decrypt the lineageweapontex.utx and the result ofc is lineageweapontex.clear.utx, okay so far so good. Then i use tool to do that thing in ur guide...successful, okay now i run this .clear.utx file with the unreal program, i dont touch ANYTHING at all, and i save it to lineageweapontex.utx (original file) i put that in my systexture and run the game, b4 i get to my character login, BAM... msg pops sayin that lineageweapontex.utx is corrupt... the SAME error i got wen tryin your full guide and my own way... so im just wondering is there smthin wrong with the decrypter? or l2tool? or what? Im using interlude l2j obviously, and i know this is for all chronicals as the above title says.  So im done for tonight, up til 4am figuring this thing out, i hope u can help me urban... NOTHING seems to work, and i just reccently found out that my editing is fine, but when i convert lineageweapontex.utx to edit, then convert BACK, inbetween that time process, something is gone wrong, bcuz now the file is... well... corrupt. I hope u can help me, thanks in advance....

BTW im not tryin to edit a shield, im trying to edit a weapon, so its a little different but i had a friend help me with the weapon but no luck, im not sure if you know how to customize things with a weapon...

i ever said it: view guide again... with this videoguide u can edit everything, all steps are same for all. all guides are same too.. only i make this for make custom items more easy

if u get corrupt textures try use l2utxfixer. if dont work only ecrypt the texture... if dont work again encrypt texture then use l2tool... its all

good luck