OverExtended - Pride

Dear fans of Lineage 2 Pride Style! I hope I created this topic in the right place.
I'll tell you briefly about my goal. I am new here and I was once a nerdy L2 player and played on so many different servers. But my favorite server was L2Pride Gracia Final. I haven’t played anywhere for a long time and was waiting for someone to finally bring this server back and with good support and the right approach. All the servers that existed until today were an attempt to make money, and it was done terribly and did not even have a normal website. They didn’t even deign to spend money on advertising to seriously boost this server and return it to the players. Well, I decided to take on this matter purely out of respect for those old times and the old people who played there. I want this server to live and work again one more time. I ask for your moral support in this matter. I invite all fans to one more and final shot to revive this server. I will devote my time, money and heart to this business and I want you to be with me too and we can again enjoy this server but this time with quality services. Connect with me if you have any wishes or suggestions regarding this server. Please don't judge me. This is my dream and I want to fulfill it.

So far I have created a discord server for a crowd of people. After preparing the server and website, advertising will begin in all gaming platforms and also in MaxCheaters.

Click here to join OverExtended Discord Server

On 3/8/2024 at 9:44 PM, OverExtended said:

Dear fans of Lineage 2 Pride Style! I hope I created this topic in the right place.
I'll tell you briefly about my goal. I am new here and I was once a nerdy L2 player and played on so many different servers. But my favorite server was L2Pride Gracia Final. I haven’t played anywhere for a long time and was waiting for someone to finally bring this server back and with good support and the right approach. All the servers that existed until today were an attempt to make money, and it was done terribly and did not even have a normal website. They didn’t even deign to spend money on advertising to seriously boost this server and return it to the players. Well, I decided to take on this matter purely out of respect for those old times and the old people who played there. I want this server to live and work again one more time. I ask for your moral support in this matter. I invite all fans to one more and final shot to revive this server. I will devote my time, money and heart to this business and I want you to be with me too and we can again enjoy this server but this time with quality services. Connect with me if you have any wishes or suggestions regarding this server. Please don't judge me. This is my dream and I want to fulfill it.

So far I have created a discord server for a crowd of people. After preparing the server and website, advertising will begin in all gaming platforms and also in MaxCheaters.

Click here to join OverExtended Discord Server

Nothing against it, but people should confidently share who they are. There's nothing to worry about, and we all know there's nobody new in this L2 servers business. 🙂 

quick translation

"i downloaded shared trinity files, and with hopes and dreams im gonna make the pocket money my daddy never gave me"

• Haha 1