Exposing l2jorion greedy scammer

I bought from l2jorion a server pack with ip binding in November, in December i started the server for me and some friends. Because my internet provider did some changes 1 week ago i need it to edit on my forum account to l2jorion the new IP. To do that you need to pay a subscription, I choose the cheapest 7 days real membership. I tried 2 times from pc to make the payment and their website gave me errors with payment fail. I did not receive any notification from my bank for any transaction so i tried from mobile to pay real membership and 3rd time it worked. 

The second day in the morning i noticed some money missing from my card and when i checked the transaction i saw i was charged 2 times from pc and 1 time from my mobile. 
The 1st thing I did was to contact vilmis on the forum and Discord about the problem and to kindly return my money.  1st he said he canceled 2 subscribtions, then when i asked when i will receive the money he said I will have at other times free membership. I just wanted the money back and he refused to refund me, meanwhile, i contacted my bank since it was error and duplicate transactions I contested these transactions. After a few days I got a message from him insulting me as to why i contested transactions, my money is lost anyway i don't know if he received them or not, I don't see the money in blocked transactions anymore. He banned me on the forum and blocked my server from working because his trash website does not work properly. You get charged even when it says payment fail. 

He got money from me for the server pack, for a change in server pack, for real member 3 times and banned me, because like normal person i told my bank i did not received notification for 2 out 3 transactions and tried to get my money back. He lied he canceled 2 subscriptions, i have a screen i was on 3 weeks real member still. He is simply greedy and rude and did not want in any moment to solve the situation, he insulted me then he deleted the message like a coward but i managed to screenshot his message. I even tried to offer him more money to unblock my server but he refused payment from Revolut, he wants me to cancel my contestation but i will not to that because of the way he treated me from the beginning. I tried to solve this peacefully but he refused because he was greedy and got thrills for 10 pounds. 

If you ever think of buying his project be aware he will blackmail you for money to unblock the server. You have no control over that pack. He got paid and the banned me.

You can see how he is treating his customer in screens in link

Check here his responses: https://imgur.com/a/fyRaLZR

Forum screen.jpg

trash person trash language.jpg

Edited by CataPiciu

What can I say something is really wrong with you.
I'm too tired from this kinda people.
It was your fault. You lied, you called to bank, reported many things and made a lot of issues to me. That's why I gave you a ban. You even said keep the money and then you did your bullshit further. Get some help. I hate when people make a lot of mess up behind the eyes and act like nothing they did in front of others. You will get your money back, but it takes time. Also, the ban stays. Goodluck.

Ekrano nuotrauka 2024-02-14 155137.png

17 minutes ago, Vilmis said:

What can I say something is really wrong with you.
I'm too tired from this kinda people.
It was your fault. You lied, you called to bank, reported many things and made a lot of issues to me. That's why I gave you a ban. You even said keep the money and then you did your bullshit further. Get some help. I hate when people make a lot of mess up behind the eyes and act like nothing they did in front of others. You will get your money back, but it takes time. Also, the ban stays. Goodluck.

Ekrano nuotrauka 2024-02-14 155137.png

Yes, i thought were meaning why i wrote to damon facebook page, show entire chat not what suits you. Few rows down i told you i did contacted my bank, if you had any problem from me because i did that is strictly your fault, i came to you first to solve this and you refused, there are screens in link. From the 1st moment i asked money back you refused so don't take with you are tired of this "kinda people". Taking my money back means taking all money invested in your pack, of course because you are a thief you took my money and the banned me because you were desperate for 10 pounds. Show all chat, show how you blackmailed me you wont open my server if i don't take back the contestation. I came to you asap when i saw the transactions from your crappy site, and for the 1st time you had no intention to give back my money. Yes the money disappeared from the reserved transaction and i did not said anything to you because i had people playing and i knew you would use ip binding to blackmail me for 10 pounds, which you did. Any normal person would ask the bank about money disappearing from thei accounts. You acted like a kid and insulted me, who is g person here, who took money and provided no service? I still paid money for server pack and 1 change i asked you.  People must know what kind of person are you. I hope nobody will have any affair with a person like you, you asked me for money for features in game that were already there when i asked you, but I said nothing, i let it like this. You are uneducated and desperate to scam people with your crappy payment system.  We have a say in my country, esti foame in gat. 

1 hour ago, CataPiciu said:

Yes, i thought were meaning why i wrote to damon facebook page, show entire chat not what suits you. Few rows down i told you i did contacted my bank, if you had any problem from me because i did that is strictly your fault, i came to you first to solve this and you refused, there are screens in link. From the 1st moment i asked money back you refused so don't take with you are tired of this "kinda people". Taking my money back means taking all money invested in your pack, of course because you are a thief you took my money and the banned me because you were desperate for 10 pounds. Show all chat, show how you blackmailed me you wont open my server if i don't take back the contestation. I came to you asap when i saw the transactions from your crappy site, and for the 1st time you had no intention to give back my money. Yes the money disappeared from the reserved transaction and i did not said anything to you because i had people playing and i knew you would use ip binding to blackmail me for 10 pounds, which you did. Any normal person would ask the bank about money disappearing from thei accounts. You acted like a kid and insulted me, who is g person here, who took money and provided no service? I still paid money for server pack and 1 change i asked you.  People must know what kind of person are you. I hope nobody will have any affair with a person like you, you asked me for money for features in game that were already there when i asked you, but I said nothing, i let it like this. You are uneducated and desperate to scam people with your crappy payment system.  We have a say in my country, esti foame in gat. 

I really don't have time for this and it's my last my message. You paid for the membership and in the next day you changed your mind. Then came to me with this idea that you paid by mistake 2 times. Really? 2 times ?  I just don't want and I don't play these kinda games with customers if you paid, you paid and I don't return the money back. What would be if everyone was doing like that? Somebody pays then he gets what he wants and asks the money back. Wth?

I was desperate for 10 pounds? Srsly? Look what you have done and still doing. Btw, I insulted you? How? By calling you a gipsy after your whole „performance“? That's it. You're insulting me much more right now with your actions. 
Just be happy that you started this whole bullshit for 10 pounds the same pounds you said to keep. You're very smart guy.
Ok, I'm out.

Edited by Vilmis

Why would i pay 3 weeks for a 10 seconds ip change? Your messages show clearly you are foame in gat for 10 pounds. You a toxic uneducated person. Yes you are desperate for 10 pounds people can see in screens how desperate you were to keep money your sht site stole. Your payment system is trash and rotten like your character. You have the audacity to say you did  not insult me? Who is the thief here? You still kept 3rd payment and the money spent on your pack, so that makes you a thief. You are a thief and the insults that you adressed me then delete them describes you perfectly. I hope people will see this topic to understand how low you are as a person. I hope money from me brought some joy, maybe you have a rough life there and thats why you developed this kind of behaviour. I feel pitty for you.

Edited by CataPiciu

your title is so off... you exposing nothing

he is already exposed and the fact you paid any amount higher than 0.01cent for this shit, its on you.

the fact that he is still able to sell after his ban and his replies got removed is another story

• 2 weeks later...

I would suggest an option here on both sides, i think you both know especially @Vilmis the websites like freelancer (dot) com. So what they actually do is that when you pay for a service, you do agree that your money is going to be locked, what actually happens after that is, the funds stays at the platform, neither buyer nor the seller has the ability to claim the funds. Upon completing the service the buyer will click the "button" that he's let's say satisfied with the service, so then the seller claims the funds. What  i mean by that? I'm pretty sure cause we are at 2024 that there should be a service such as this, thus maybe the buyer would have the upper hand cause he could just call his bank and complaint about the purchase, however just because such services has chat and you really do both talk through that platform by the time being, then there are logs, of course the messages wouldn't have the ability to be removed so logs going to stay. I know for a fact that the problem persists regarding the funds, however the logs on the other hand are there, so then there's a proof who's to blame. I hate scammers, either if he's a buyer or a seller, but that's  because we're making sure to protect the buyer (banks side), however how about the seller? For instance, imagine working on a project years and years to make it fit the customer's expectations, then somebody decides to purchase it, but of course because he is "clever" or should i say "scammer", he decides to claim the funds and of course take the digital product which the seller worked for years free of charge, well? If that's not a scam, what's it then? So i don't take any sides here cause there's no clear logs of what actually happened, all i'm trying to say is that i'm sick of this because you know? That's why i'm not offering nor buying at all, i mean i've pretty much many thinks to offer but i don't, because at the end that's what going to happen. I might end up a seller or a buyer who got scammed, we've 2024 this has never changed, MaxCheaters is a forum on the other hand, of course because it's famous platform one will complain and try to humiliate another, because he feels that he got scammed or something happened, but at the end if there's no strong evidence for it, why have you even created the topic to begin with? I don't know we're grown up people (that's what i believe) still, that's not enough as it seems....